Chapter Six: I think I love you

Some girl who Louis didn't know the name of, nor did he care, was grinding on him. I mean the girl looked quite slutty. Defiantly someone he would go for, if the dumb fucking images of Harry Styles where flashing through his mind.

Louis knew he couldn't stop thinking about Harry, how Harry got so mad at him. How sexy he looked when he was mad. Louis also knew that Harry was his ride home. So he thought it would be best to look around and try to apologize to Harry. He had spoken to Stan and Liam and Niall about how Harry looked so good earlier on but, now meant nothing.

Louis knows very well what he's feeling for Harry and he knows it isn't going to end well.

Louis had been in love before with a boy called Tyler when he was eight. Louis obsessed over Tyler at school. He would want to be his partner for everything and want to have play dates all the time. Which was completely normal to him. However the rest of the world thought otherwise. Louis parents brought him up that when you loved someone their sex never mattered but, when Louis finally got the courage to ask Tyler on a proper dinner date he was shot down and was called a fag, and just wanted to die. This was all at the tender age of ten. Having a death wish at the age of ten changed Louis and he had convinced himself that he was straight and just needed to get over the disease he had.

The sadest part was that Louis believed this was true, he just had a disease. Until about half-way through his study session with Harry. Louis truly does see Harry being his boyfriend but he couldn't be called fag again. He couldn't lose his friends and be shut out by his social group ever again.

Louis had looked all over downstairs for Harry; he then decided to check upstairs. As he made his way up he started thinking. Could Harry be worth losing his friends for? Could Harry be the one? Could Harry take away the pain in Louis life?

The answer was there, Louis knew which team he played for on the field but, Harry showed him the team he truly played for.

Louis looked in almost every room down the hall when he arrived at the last one.

Louis had fallen for Harry. Love at first site.

Louis looked in the last room and Harry was there. Harry was there on the bed, naked. His curls matted to the front of his head and his body all sweaty. He looked fucking amazing.

But there was only one problem.

He was with a boy.

That wasn't him.

And Louis knew he had been left once again.

Broken.

Replaced.

Unloved.

Nothing but a slut.

*A/N ~ don't hate me too much, it will get better. This is not how I'm leaving the story.~*