01

Napatingin ako sa labas and let out a big sigh. Everything is sucks, everything is bullshit and fvcked up. I grab my things and again, i sigh. Nakakainis, nakakainis kase baket pati yung nag iisang taong nakasama ko ng sobrang tagal, yung nag iisang taong nakakaiintindi saken kinuha?! Is this my destiny? Destiny to be alone? Alone as shit to my entire life?! Damn! Life is unfair damn so unfair! I.. Sigh, ganon ba ko kasama para mangyare saken to? Well, i guess..

"Miss. Harrison an dito napo si Mr. Cruz to take you to your rest house because-"

"Just crap that okay? Wag mo ng ipamukha saken lahat lahat"
I say as i rolled my eyes, and take a walk just to take a last look to our.. Sigh last day this my home but now? It isn't.. Anymore. I take my shades on, just to hide my fvcking ME, jus to hide this fvcking emotions.

I jump to Mr. Cruz's car as he grabs my things. Hys again, from the window of his car i take one last more look, sigh.

Di ako maka paniwala na.. sigh, maybe this is the 'karma' to be called, but i don't think i deserves this, well do i deserves this? All of this? Well, i guess yes.. I let out a big sigh and turn my attention to the window. The whole time, i just stared outside, habang tumatagal mas nagiging forest yung dinadaanan namen, i can't believe natitira ako sa gantong klaseng lugar, ever in my thoughts came this.

After an hour, finally were here.
And.. Okay not bad, the house is pretty nice look relaxing but.. I think mukha wala ata akong magiging kapitbahay dito?

"Should i live here alone? I me-"

"No Ms. Harrison ang daddy nyo may pinag katiwala itong rest house na ito sa isang malapit nyang kaibigan, her and her daughter lives here so that you can't be alone."

I smiled bitterly, my dad.. He's very sweet and thoughtful.. As ever.

"Oh! Mr. Cruz! Emmanuel!" The owner of that voice got my attention. Well? Her white skin, makes her glow so that i can see her clearly even if medyo madilim na, its already 6pm anyway.

"Oh Cassandra" Mr. Cruz formally greeted.

"How are you? It's been a long time" she smiles. And look at me,

"Maybe this is Lily?" She smiles at me, and Mr Cruz nodded,

"Oh what an adorable child of Leonardo!" Naglakad sya papunta saken and hugs me. Its like 'oh'

"Bata kapa since last time i saw you, and look at you now.. I think Leonardo-"

"Ahm.. Can you please stop keep repeating my dad's name? You know.."

I cuff. I don't want to remember my dad anymore, its like I'm killing every time i heard his name, its.. Hurt.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry.." She says sincerely, i just smile at her.

"Anyway, ikaw na bahala sakanya cassandra. I have to go madami pakong aasikasuhin. Ms. Harrison-"

"Yeah right, go on Mr. Cruz. Thank you for driving me here" he just nod and jump to his car and starts driving away. I sigh

"Alam kong mahirap mag adjust but,you need it. Come on have you eaten? My daughter waiting for you inside" she smiles and i smiles back at sumunod sakanya papapunta sa bahay, but before we entered the house i felt someone.. Watching us.. ? Oh well, never mind.

"Finally, mom!" I thinks that is her daughter.

I look around to the house, it looks very simple and relaxing.. Once you entered the house, may maliit lang na daanan sa pagitan ng 2 rooms to go to the living room, big flat screen and bonfires at the side and then kitchen then bathroom and .. Oh well, everything's nice and cool I guess.

"Oh maybe she's lily?!" The short hair girl yelled. I smiled awkwardly and get shocked to her big hugs, oh my i can't breath!

"Oh darling! Di na sya makahinga!"

"Oh I'm sorry hahah"  i don't know but.. Ang bigat nya, hell! But she doesn't look so heavy.. She looks thin anyway?

"It's okay.." I slimed actually and hold my breath.

"I'm Catherine, nice to meet you! I know ibang iba to sa dati mong buhay, you know city girl? Hahah"

Sa sinabi nyang yon, bigla ko atang namiss ang lasa ng vodka. I chuckled to my thoughts.

"We have vodka here if you want to drink" wait what? I look to Cassandra, how did..

"Oh! You know ? Sinabi saken ni Emmanuel yung mga ginagawa mo dati so that di ka manibago dito" she explained. Weirdo.

"Ahm.. Okay?"  I answered,

"Anyway! Come here! I'm gonna show you, your room!" Catherine say in excitement and drag me to the room, siguro kung nasa mood lang ako kanina ko pa to tinulak palayo dahil sa basta bastang pag hawal saken.

"See! Ako nag ayos nyan! Tito Emmanuel told us that you like black and also emerald and cream white so, i paint all of this!" She cheerfully says. I look around the room and.. Wow

"Did you do this all by your self?"
And she nodded. Oh man I'm starting to hate her.

"Why your face looked like that? Di mo ba nagustuhan?" She panic. I look at her. She looks very kind, and oh well she's good. Pretty. But.. Sigh, she not deserves me..

"I like it. Now can you.. Leave me alone?"
She look disappointed, and panic again.

"But why? Di mo ba nagustuhan yung gawa ko? But tito Emmanuel told me that you like this colors! Or maybe the arrangements? I can change that if you wan-"

"I SAID LEAVE ME A DAMN ALONE! FUCK!" She looks shocked to my
reaction. Eto na nga ba sinasabi ko

"May problema ba? What happened?" Cassandra showed up. I let out a big sigh and try to calm my self.

"I'm.. I'm not a good person, I'm not deserve a kind and so much good peoples like you, so better to not get too attached to me.. I'm so sorry.." Kulang na lang ata ipis na lang makarinig saken sa sobrang hina ng boses ko sigh with that i closed the door and again let out a big sigh.

I sat on the bed and look around the room, it's cool. Maganda. Mukhang nakwento na ata ni Emmanuel sakanila lahat lahat tungkol sa buhay ko hahah. My life is a mess, miserable and no way. Walang patutunguhan. My father died because of me my mother also died because of me carlos died because of me! Lahat na lang ng taong napapalapit saken nawawala! Baket ba ganto? Baket ba naging ganto ang buhay ko! Hindi ba ko pwedeng masaya? Well, sa lahat ng naging kasalanan ko, hindi nga talaga ako pwedeng maging masaya.. I don't deserve happiness.. I'm such a shit. Bullshit lily.