Not on hold any mire chpt 3

Yn pov

After that whole argument with my Sis nd my bestie, I am ready to go home and rest. Oh yea I for got to tell u. Rick gave us a place to room and we met to girls there. I already knew lele. She joined cuz she doesn't like things hand it to her..... I be like ._. Really bitch, yo parents are the RICH Chris and riri... WAtever, anyways me and mm.. Well just me... Mm fat ass eaten hot cheetos with fudge cake ._. Smh. Anyway, let me tell u about the SLUTY, DESPERATE, LOOSE PUSSY HAVING, HOES. There is Gin or Ginger, she is the main bitch, she is light Mexican bitch, who has ligh brown eyes and who wears push up junk, not like me I am ALL BEAUTY, and she wears trashy clothes. Her BITCH FRIEND LOLA, is like her just ebony skin.... Anyways less about ratchet hoes mor about classy!!! I am light skinned with green eyes 5'6 and a curvy body with brown and blond hair. Now think of me with hazel eyes and red and brown hair and 5'5, thts my sister. Lele is just like Rihanna, but with long hair and light brown eyes. Now with tht out the way(gco)

Gin: bitch go to sleep or Rick said he will cut yo pay to 500 a day instead of 1,000.

Lola: yea bitch do it!!!

Yn: shut the FUCK UP BITCH, don't be mad cuz Rick makes u and yo RATCHET friend suck old baggy dick Nd stank pussy for only 1 cent an hour.

Gin and Lola:watever

Lele: Yn they didn't say they don't xD * u and lele both look at each other*

Yn and Lola: HOES XD

Rick: Y'all shut the hell up. AND GO TO SLEEP, and YES LOLA AND GIN U R HOES.. GOOD NIGHT .

Tbc •^~

-------------------------------/-/--///-------//////--//-//-://:///-/;:(-));$(@/@"•|>>~>~£_•¥<€<¥|•_•}€~£•[£~

U LIKE .... (YES) (no) ....tell me in the comments and I will use SOME OF UR IDEAS IN THE STORY!!!

VVOOOTTTTEEE AND COMMENT

LOVE U

¥¥

¥ JJ ¥