I love my kookies

RAP MONSTER was sitting on his couch alone eating some cookies. He LOVED cookies. As if it were his savior.
Well you know how sometimes people say they wish they could marry their food, well rap mon was not kidding. He wanted them cookies ALIVE. So one night he was sleeping in his bed with his cookies under the covers. And he wished a wish.
RAPMON: I wish ...... Upon a star..... That my cookies..... Would come to life..amen.
What rapmon didn't know when he was wishing was that his ex gf , who was in training from Monsters University , had come to spy on him to get back at his for using her. Rap mon was not always human. He used to be just a monster; that's where he got half his name from. He used to live in the monster world collecting screams from kids. He had also collected another monsters heart. Her name was Abby. They had a good relationship going at least she thought. He dumped her right when he got what he wanted. She was at the top of her monster class. She knew everything was to know about scaring and being a monster. One day of the announcements the professor of the university had introduced a competition. If you win the competition you get to become human and live in the human world. Rap monster hated being a monster. He wanted to be human so bad, he WANTED a human bad. He saw the opportunity, and he took it. He caught her and heart. She helped him with cheats on how to get better grades on monster tests. She had a cheat sheet she always went by, but could never remember what it said. Rap mon took it on the day of the ultimate monster competition (who could get the most scare points). He duplicates it onto a smaller piece of paper and showed the paper to the professor. He got her kicked out of the college for cheating on tests, and she was banned from the college. She had stayed at the college for over a solid 5 years trying to get her masters to degree to go and work at a real scare company. It took away her whole reputation. 5 years totally wasted. Rap mon used the cheat sheet and won the competition he got sent to the human world and became a human. And as for abby, had to take the same courses all over again finally she made it back to the scaring program. Rap monster was sent to the human world through a door with cookie designs on it, and that's why he loves cookies so much, it gave him the one thing he wanted most, to be human. 2 years later rap mon is livin a good life in the human world with friends, a job, and a nice house. Which brings us to now, rap mon laying in his bed next to his cookies wishing. Abby was a fairy, a very very hateful mean fairy. Since that incident she had wanted revenge against rap mon, and now, she could finally have it. As soon as rapmon fell asleep, she casted a spell on one of rapmons sugar cookies. She hit the drop and rapped "BET YOU CANT CURSE LIKE ME. CANT SPIN THIS WAND LIKE ME. CANT TWERKITDOUT LIKE ME." Abby walked back towards the closet door repeatedly rapping "THIS WHAT, THIS BITCH, GON GET"
Rap monster wakes up the next morning to find......