chapter 1

Picture of bella ^

Chapter one

I stared at him seen how lucky i was for finding an amazing man that loved me as much as i did making myself a promise at the moment in the place. That no matter what he would always will be the only love in my life that  not even dead would separate us.

After all he show me how to love again, from him i learn that loved existed he was my all .

Ashton Jacob Silverman do you accept Bella Madeline Walters as your wife to love her and protect her in the good and bad in sickness and health in the poor and the rich until the day death separate you guys "

“ I do" he said  those words mean the world to me i knew that no matter what we would always be together.

Bella Madeline Walters do you accept Ashton Jacob Silverman as your husband to love him in the good and bad in sickness and health in poor and rich until death separate you guys"

“i do”
__________________________flashback

I woke up with my heart beating so fast in my chest again the dream after two years i still could get over it i check my alarm clock it was 7:30. I rolled over bed and start getting ready for work. I quickly took a shower and decide to wear a black pencil skirt with a white shirt and blazer. I brush my black hair and did it in a perfect bun than i put some eyeliner and lipstick looking at myself in the mirror satisfied with how i looked i made my way downstairs. To find my friend Carol in the counter eating cereal.

Caroline Jones or Carol how we called her was my friend since i came to NY. Seven years ago she was a beautiful girl with black hair and hazel brown eyes , i would say a 5'7 with Chinese blood. being one of the prettiest models for Victoria secret at her young age. We have share this house since one and a half years with Romeo and Grayson since the house more like a mansion was pretty big and with a lot of space.

Rome Jacobs being 6'7, I meet him three year ago in my last year of college, he is a handsome tall man with black hair and beautiful caramel eyes. He is consider one of the youngest bachelors in NY and a big player.

Than last but not least Grayson O'Brien a 6'9 handsome guy and a n eye candy for the girls how the magazines said was the 49rs Quarterback with black short hair and dark brown eyes, I meet him when i was coaching his team.

We all became great friends the four of us. And decide to share a house since my house was big enough.

I was bring out of my thoughts when Carol ask me “ what's wrong girl you have been standing up there like for five minutes" that's when i notes that i had space out.

“Nothing I'm just tired i have a lot of work in the office and there's a team wanting me to coach them the have been insisting for a long time" i couldn't told her that tomorrow i was going to go to see Ashton with his family.

She looked at me suspicious before noding her head.

I was relieved that she believe we ate our breakfast and gossip about Grayson's new girl for the week. After breakfast we said our goodbyes and left, Carol had a photoshoot and i had to go to the office James my chauffeur was outside with the door open and waiting for me i hop in the car and he drove off to the company.

After 45 minutes we arrived to Silverman's company i told James to came back at lunch time he nod and drove off.

I get in the elevator after three minutes i got to the last floor the 50. The company was really big and we had many different departments being the most famous company in football we had a lot of work.

After my secretary gave me all the work and handed me a coffee and went to my office. my office was black with white it had paints and two black and white leather couches. In the office was a big picture of my husband Ashton, this used to be his office i decide to live it as he decorated since it remind me of him. I start working and since  People in the office knew not to bother me when i start working if it wasn't nothing important they were afraid of my looked my cold eyes. and that of course if they bother me for some stupid thing they could loose their jobs i wasn't like Ashton he was caring and loved all his employes i use to come here and say hi to everyone smile and see how Ashton treated them but since he die. I became someone else.

I was bring out of my thoughts From the voice of my secretary.

"Mrs. Silverman I'm sorry to interrupt you i know your rea-" i cut her off before she could finish.

“go straight to the point Jessica" i was getting annoy and she knew better than anyone not to make me mad.

“Oh of course your mother in law wants to talk to you."

“alright pass me her call"

“yes Mrs. " i haven't talk to her in a few months since i they invite me to dinner despite that Ashton is not here anymore they still treat me as if i was there daughter like a part of the family and i love them for that. I was brought out of my thoughts for a familiar voice.

Bella my dear I'm sorry to interrupt you i know your a really busy women but i really need to talk to you sweetheart" her voice was sweet.

“there's not problem Mrs. silverman i  always have time to for you."I told her

“i have told you not to call me that i feel old just called me Kiara your know Mrs. Silverman."

“alright kiara so what did you wanted to told me ".

“yes my dear there's gonna be a football gala on Saturday for the best football players and all the important coaches and companies and we would love if you could come with us"
I stayed i silent for a few minutes i have never go too a gala since Ashton die, but i knew that it was going to be good for the company and since my friends were gonna live on Saturday for a  vacation one week i guess i could use a go out. “yeah i would love to kiara" she told me the location and the time than after talking for a little while we hang up.

I hoped i had make the right choice....