Hurtful Feelings

'Why did Mizuki-Sensei want to help the 'demon brat?' Naruto thought to himself. He knew that he had the Kyuūbi sealed inside of him, hearing people mutter at him, "Demon brat" or "Fox Demon" just seemed like a big hint to him. It wasn't until his beating at 6 years old that Naruto realized the Kyuūbi was sealed inside of him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'Naruto looks behind and sees that the villagers are chasing him." Not again," he says picking up speed hoping to lose them. Unfortunately he didn't. "Hehe nowhere to run this time ya demon!" a random villager states. Then the villagers proceed to beat him. "Why?! I didn't so anything wrong!" Naruto yells hoping it'll get them to stop. It didn't. "You 'didn't do anything'? Now that's a good one. You know what you did you demon! You almost destroyed this entire village and everyone in it!!" A few minutes of Naruto getting beaten he falls unconscious.'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Inside Naruto's Mindscape

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'Naruto opens his eyes and sees that he is in the middle of a sewer. "Huh? Where am I?" he asks. He looks around until he hears a voice call out to him. It sounded feminine to him. Following the voice he comes across a giant cage with the kanji for seal on the doors. Looking inside he notices a female figure inside. Once the figure comes out Naruto blushes. He notices that she has the body of a goddess. She has D bordering DD cup breasts and a nice ass. Looking up at her face he sees that she has red vibrant hair and red slitted eyes with a heart-shaped face. Kyuūbi noticing this, smirks and in a seductive way asks, " Do you like what you see?" Naruto hearing this gets sent flying with a nosebleed. Naruto waking later asks her who she is where she claims that she is the Kyuūbi No Yoko. Naruto hearing this is shocked thinking that the Yondaime Hokage killed it on October 10, 6 years ago. "Guess the villagers were right. I really am a demon. After hearing this, the Kyuūbi growls and barks out, " You are not a demon Naruto! If anything you are are one of the most purest souls I've ever met! If anything these villagers are the real demons!" Quickly regaining his confidence back he thanks her and asks why she isn't a giant fox, where she replies that her power was split separating her from the rest of her powers where she reverted to her human form. "Thank you Kyuūbi-chan." he says not noticing the blush on her face. "Tch, whatever," she replies getting her blush to calm down." It looks like you're waking up kit." Naruto smiles cheekily. "Goodbye Kyuūbi-chan!" Kyuūbi again blushes, then smiles. "Goodbye for now, Naruto-kun."'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Flashback End

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto, snapping out of his flashback looks at the technique at the moment. " Ok first jutsu is Kage Bunshin.

Cliffhanger No Jutsu!!! Ok another chapter done. Also be sure to read my other story Legend of Naruto: Ocarina of Time! Well now that I'm done with that comment... Goodbye.