Confession

Ladybug: Chat....

Chat: Yes my lady?

Ladybug: I didn't get enough sleep...

Chat: I can't argue with that *laughing* u came in here nearly crashing-

Ladybug: no you don't understand... Chat , I couldn't sleep, because you were on my mind...all night

Chat: wait-

Ladybug: I'm going to be honest here, so bare with me, and im going to need u to be serious this time, chat I-

Chat: what have u finally fallen for me princess😘*winks*

Ladybug: ....... is that bad...is it bad if I did, is it bad that I really have fallen for u chat, so much that I can't even get you out of my mind...

Chat: (shocked) I was just Kidd-

Ladybug: (crying and talking loudly) Dammit chat! I love you! So much It's driving me insane, I don't know what's gotten into me, but I can't sleep, I can't think, and if I think it always about u...chat u have been my partner this whole time we are always saving each others back and I want it to stay that way, I want to always be with you....do you understand...

Chat: *blushing* ladybug...this is the happiest day of my life... I'm overwhelmed with happiness and shock, ladybug, I love you, I loved you this whole time, from the very moment I laid eyes on you, you were always amazing, strong and independent and I was always afraid I was never good enough for u, but I'm so glad u feel the same, cause quite honestly....I'm madly in love with you and  I thought I was annoying to you and that you'd never love... A stray cat like me

Ladybug: chat...I-....don't ever say something like that ever again, your an amazing person, ur hardworking, caring, strong, and most importantly an amazing partner and I couldn't ask for anyone else, that's why I love you cause your puuuuurrrrfect the way you are *giggling*(trying to lighten up the mood)
Chat: did you just make a cat pun?

Ladybug: yes-yes I did ;P

Chat: Tsk tsk, whatever shall I do, you know, my lady, if u keep doing silly and irresistibly cute things like that....I'm going to have to punish u...

Ladybug: ha- wait what *hardcore blushing*

Chat: (moving closer to ladybug), Uhh chat!?!?, ladybug says shockingly, what's gotten into you!!!

Chat: shh, (chat grabs ladybugs hands and draws it towards his face, he looks up and gives lady bug a smirk, then proceeds, he licks ladybugs finger sexually and says...) this is just a tease my lady, and don't you forget ;) keep it up and you'll be getting more than just  this, (chat picks up his staff, his heart beating from the act he just pulled, and starts navigating himself   from building to building till he is no longer in ladybugs sight, making it a well ended day for himself ), however ladybug is still left at the scene ,she gulps, her heart left racing💓, and her face left flushed😳, shocked from chat Noirs sudden change in personality....

lady bug thinks to hereself, "what the hell just happend😳"