02 ...Is Weird

"AAAAAGH!!" I screamed as we ride the kiddy roller coaster that to my surprise is also frightening -- but not as much as the adults' ride, of course

Little Oppa and Kimchi were screaming loudly too, both with high notes, and V whose seat behind me probably didn't realize he was holding my shoulders tightly as though he would fly away if he didn't. As the ride came to a stop, we all laughed and started discussing what we had felt.

"Hyung didn't scream at all!" Little Oppa looked amazed at his own point as he ate his blue cotton candy.

"No, he did. His voice was too deep that it sunk in with the other's screaming," I blurted out and grinned at V, teasingly. V's cheeks crimsoned and he stared at me shyly.

Is he embarrassed?

I could hear some girls giggling like fangirls passing by us. I observed his blue-jean textured, short-sleeved summer coat covering his indigo t-shirt, his well-rounded face and hazel-nut hair makes him looked like a model from afar. I bet he is though.

The little boys were already fond of me. Kimchi was holding my hand while eating the chocolate bar I bought as a gift for him. He's still a child so it was no surprise that the chocolate went all over his face. I crouched before the little boy and took out a wet tissue and wiped clean his face.

I couldn't stop the feeling that V was watching me the whole day. I took a second glance at him and he was still staring. Suddenly, there was an urge inside me asking me to look at him longer but I'm quite a loser at staring games especially when my opponent is a guy so I quickly turned away from him, my cheeks all flushed.

He coughed, noticing that we both were being awkward with each other. His fingers were ruffling his soft-looking hair from behind, fidgeting.

His actions made me feel something weird inside. And I didn't like it.

I walked a bit faster than normal, leaving Little Oppa and V behind while Kimchi tried catching up with me. V called out for me, "Hey! D! Wait up!"

Eventually, I slowed down a bit. I realized that I was panting. My heart was beating faster and louder for that weird feeling I mentioned earlier. With my hand holding Kimchi, I placed my other hand onto my chest and turned it into a fist, clenching tightly as though trying to slow the pace of my beating heart.

I shook my head and looked at the ferris wheel standing a bit further, behind the row of trees in the park.

Today's mission is to ride the ferris wheel. I must not lose focus.

V finally caught up and by instinct, I straightened myself, hiding my sweaty face from him. I felt relieved when V didn't mention anything about how weird I was acting.

"So where are we heading next?" He asked me.

I tried avoiding eye contact with him. "The ferris wheel?" I commended.