It Was Only A What?! [A Harry Styles Fan-Fic]

* PROLOG*

My feet hit the ground quickly running as fast as I could, that's all that I could do. Scared and alone in the world, having no where to run to, no one to comfort me. I've been running for what feels like hours and I don't plan on stopping. Today was the day, the day I finally got to feel alive and free after I've been trapped in that "prison" for 18 years.

See now when I was 12 my  mom packed her bags and hit the road without a sign or warning. She left without saying goodbye, not even a simple note telling me she loved me or that she will come back for me. Don't get me wrong I loved my mom, but she was never there when I needed her, she was always gambling or getting high somewhere off with her friends; she has never had one nice bone in her body. She could've cared less about me and I still tried to love her and be a loving a daughter. I was a naïve child I always thought that she would come back for me one day and say that she was sorry for what she did to me. I could care less now, its been 6 years since I've talked to her. But let me tell you ever since she left my life has been a living hell and she's going to regret leaving.

You know the saying, love is blind? Well it means when you love someone you see the things you want to see in a person and you ignore all the bad. Well this is exactly how you would've described my dad, he loved my mom and never saw the bad in her, he never noticed how bad she treated me or how she never cared about either of us. But when my mom left it crushed my dads' heart so bad that he was never the same again. He wasn't the carefree, happy-go-lucky guy that I always knew him as. He started drinking and blaming me for why mom left. It got to the point where he was so depressed and angry that he would start abusing me and telling me that he never loved me and I should have never been born. It really hurt to see the one person that I  loved so much, was in so much pain and hurt, but as much as it hurt I wanted out of his life. 

My life has never been easy; I've been waiting 18 years to leave and that's why i'm running right now; escaping the life that I don't want. The day my dad went crazy I knew I had to leave that place if I wanted to make a life for myself. So, ever since than I have managed to save over $3,000 to get myself as far away from this place as possible, change my name and appearance. If only I knew that doing this would change my life so much; I would've done it sooner.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

This is my first story on wattpad so please tell me how you like it so far!!! Please be nice and don't say its horrible:)

Butttt annnyywayyy on another note!! If you like my story be sure to

FAN:)

VOTE <3

COMMENTT!!!

Sorry the Prolog was so short!! I just wanted to let you know what is going on so you're not confused!! I'll update once or twice a week on Sunday, so next week you'll have chapter one!!:)

If you read through this whole thing please write in the comments below the super secret word 'CAKE'..... shhhhhhh its a secret;)

anyway cyaaaaaaaa,

Caroline xoxxoxoxxxxx