insanity

Macedere's POV
I woked up I looked markimoo he is so cute.I brushed my teeth I saw him woked up eating breakfast I showers and he was next I put on my uniform on and we we're ready for school heh well I took a picture of kokona haruka he has a crush on my senpai."lunch time" I want her to follow me I called her going to my secret room with her off and kuudere and oka and midori gurin I killed them all Im Complity insane.then senpai saw me Complity shock I said "No wait"he run in to the room and hugged me I was crying and he was to I said. I'm sorry senpai he said."I know your not a monster I know "I was very sad that he would hug me I was so sad biting my lips and mark said "let's go get u cleaned up" I cleaned my self and cleaned corpses this is the scecret that me and senpai know's but still he Has a cursh on me and Jane so Im through with that and every lunch I sit with senpai's freinds (youtubers) I saw Felix and Ken and, Wade, Matthias and Jack. they we're pretty awesome they are all masterarts pretty cool right it's funny that Felix said."are u to related hmmm?" We both blushed saying no cuase u know we're not together "together" so we went to class and go home and where not going to stay each other again and I saw the dark senpai saying why are u here again saying with a sigh of anger he said"babe I said every night I'll visit u "and I just sleeped he explains.

Good job dark letting u explain.And I'll know it's a dream

Dark: uhhhbh 😑😑😑😑
Mark:yet dark doesn't exist lol