Chapter 1

Hey y'all! It's Brookie! Yeps! That's the Mack and her wedding dress!!! Isn't it perfect?? You will get the bridesmaids dresses next chapter!

"That would be a perfect dress for the wedding!"
"It is my wedding! Not yours! I want to choose my own dress!"
"Of course! But isn't it beautiful? And look at that cake." One woman points to a couple holding a wedding cake together. "No no no, Lilly! That is not the perfect cake! Ugh! You are so frustrating!"
"Mack, I am... Or thought I was, your best friend!" Lilly said.
Mackenzie replies with a simple but powerful," You are my best friend! But I want to make a few decisions by myself!" She points to where a long white dress sits, it sparkles in the light from the diamonds studding it. She reaches for the nearest veil and begins dancing around with it on her head. Her fiancé, a young man by the name of Travis, promised to be waiting for her when she decided her dress. He promised he would buy it for her if she really wanted it. She called him up and he picked up at the second ring with "Hey darling, what's up?"
"Hey babe, I found the perfect dress."
"Is it as perfect as you?"
"Travis! I am in a store, and you just made me go redder than a tomato!"
"I'll come up to see it, where are you?"
"At Brides Charm it is just outside of Coral City in Moon Valley."
"On my way! Love you, bye!"
"Good bye!" Mackenzie turns around to Lilly,"He said he will be up in just a minute!" Her face beams with joy. "I, so glad you could make it works, but I still think you should take my advise with the cake. "You can't tell me exactly what to do and when to do it!"
"I am not trying to tell you how to live your life!"
"Well it sure seems that way!"
"Fine! Find your own way home!" Lilly spat," I'm going home!"
"Fine! I will! I don't need you either!" By the time Travis arrived, Mack was in tears; her makeup running down her cheeks and her eyes red. "Travis!" She ran to him and threw herself into his muscular arms. He wrapped himself tighter around her as she continued to sob. By the time she had calmed down enough to talk, her eyeliner and mascara were spread on her face while her blush was mixed in the black substance that could no longer be called makeup. "Let's go home." She whispered.