Chapter 1: Twisted Love

Maxine's P.O.V

"Oh My God!!" I shrieked, while jumping on my comfy bed.

"Bernadette, come in my room this instant!!" I shouted still not grasping the thought. Minutes later, me still jumping like a lunatic, my sister came in with a goofy grin.

"What have you called for?" she slowly said, probably thinking if I'm supposed to be sent to a freaking mental hospital.

"Call Christine first!! Damn it, this news is gonna be worth it!!" she shook her head but complied. Another minutes of jumping on my bed, my best friend and sister came in. Bernadette with a confused face while Christine had a, well, bored look.

"Now. Spill" my sister said sternly.

"Guess! Guess!" I grinned, Christine just sighed and shook her head sitting on my couch

"Er.... You lost your virginity?" My jaw fell to the floor, I mean seriously she's just 15 for Christ's Sake!

"Oh my god! I'm correct, aren't I? Oh my gosh! Mom-"

"Oh will you shush?! Anyways, the good news is

.

.

.

.

We're attending the music camp!!" Bern, her nickname, stared at me wide-eyed, while Christine just nodded. When Bern already recovered, we squealed together, Bern climbing on my bed and we both jump on it.

"Wow, cool" Christine tried making it like it's such a big deal, but failed miserably.

"Oh my gosh!!" Bern and I squealed at the same time. It lasted for about half an hour, Christine probably got bored because she's starring intently at the wallpaper of my laptop. She frowned,

"Who's this guy?" she then faced at me and raise a brow

"Oh, he's-" I was rudely interrupted by my lovely sister, of course

"Justin Bieber!! Oh my gosh Christine, why don't you try and live a little? Quit reading lame novels." she frowned at my sister and mumbled about novels being fun and interesting.

"Whatever, I'm going out"

"Where are you headed?" I asked

"Starbucks" then her eyes lit up. I grinned and shook my head, she seriously loves Starbucks, she even once told us if only Starbucks was alive, and she would definitely rape and marry him. I mean she's one hell of a mysterious girl and she rarely smiles and laughs and all, and say things that are about marrying and couples and all. Where is, me and my sister are the exact opposite, sure we love Starbucks but we love bands and solo artists, drool over them sometimes.

"Okay, wait for us there, Starbucks girl." she frowned at me, not really happy of her nickname. She rolled her eyes and went out. Bern said her goodbye's to me, saying she'll start packing and get ready to go to Starbucks. I lied down to bed and stared at the wall dreamily. Music Cam is known to be the camp of all Music Lovers, like Camp Rock, but instead of going all rocky, this camp can make you see the world of music. And this is an once-in-a-lifetime, experience. Bern and I are seriously in for it, but Christine will just probably be there to escape her boredom. It's summer actually.