Chapter 9

Jerome's POV

  As I walked down the stairs I heard a sound. Then the sqeak of floor. I looked up and there was Mitch. He sighed I walked up to him and said,"What's wrong Biggums?" "Nothing,just she worries me. I mean what if she doesn't change." Then we heard a crash and it came from Meg's room. We darted up there just to find out she had fallen and was sitting on the ground rubbing her head.  I sighed and rushed to her. I said,"Are you alright? You scared us half to death!" She sighed and went to stand up but fell. I picked her up and carried her down stairs and sat her on the couch. She was still dressed from last night so Mitch was finding something for her to wear. I gave her an ice pack for her head. She sighed. I asked,"Is everything alright?" She  shoke her head yes. Mitch came down with her favorite clothes. She took them from him and stood up not falling this time. She walked to the bathroom and got changed and fixed her hair and brushed her teeth. We decided to go to the park. She putt on her snapp back and I took it off and put it on right she sighed. We walked and talked and then it got late. We got home and she ran to the kitchen putting on her music and pulling stuff out of cabnits. It looked as if she was baking a feast! At the end she had made chicken,mashed potatoes, sushie, and fried vegetables. I called everyone down and Rob spoke up,"This is great,Megan!" She smiled after everyone finished she started washing dishes. Mitch helped her. She made dessert for herself and walked to the couch. She sat down and ate her dessert watching ' The Purge'. She was enjoying the movie when we walked in she had finished her food. When a scary part would come she would sink into the couch a little more. Me and Mitch walked over to her and she snuggled into me. Mitch scouted close to her and we sat there like a family. By the time the movie was over Megan had fallen asleep. Mitch picked her up bridal style and caried her to her bedroom. We layed her down and walked out the room. We went to bed......................."Ow!" I shot up and looked out the window and sall Megan. She was dressed and it was 6am I looked through the room to see my wallet open and a note stuck inside. ' Dear Jerome and Mitch, I went to buy groceries be home by 7. Love, Megan Acetie. I sighed sat the note down. Me,Mitch,and Meg might need to have a talk.

A//N

I am so happy where this is going! Thank you guys so much for all the support! I have been thinking and I think I might do a new book like this but it will be where they have powers like demons,vampires, and werewolfes. Tell me guys if you think you would like that in the comments! Alright take care my stuffies!