Chapter One: Nicole Wang, the Most Awaited to Debut JYP Trainee

Nicole's POV:

 YES! Practice finally over! As I walked to the door, someone suddenly opened the door, "Surprise, Rice! Happy Finished-Practice-Already-And-Ready-For-Break Day!" Jackson said. Ever since we became close we came up with nicknames for each other, Water for Jackson, and Rice for me. How did we come up with that nickname? Well, we both love water and rice, and whenever we have to film a video of ourselves we always make up a joke about water and rice. 

 Anyways, enough of that. "Water, you didn't have to go here, I could've just went to your dorm." I told him, laughing. "But I wanted to, plus, JYP Hyung told me to stop by here and tell you that we have to have a meeting with him at 3." he said. "Well, it's 2:50 already, we should start walking now" I told him, and grabbed his hands towards the hallway. "Oppa, I'm scared, what if he's gonna kick me out?" I told Jackson, not realizing I was already hugging him. "It's ok, actually when he told me that he seemed happy and it seems like good news." he said, grinning. 

 We reached JYP Oppa's office. "Nicole and Jackson, come, sit down, I have wonderful news! So, Nicole, if you didn't realize it, you have gotten really famous, even though you haven't debuted yet and you weren't on any shows. I also realized that we need a new girl group and actress. So, from now on, you, SoMi, and 5 other girls will debut as Goddesses, congrats! And since you're the most popular, you'll be the leader." he said. "OMG thank you so much oppa! It's been 4 months since I became a trainee and it felt like such a long time." I said, as I started crying. "It's ok, you don't need to cry. And we also have one more surprise..." JYP Oppa started saying. "Rice, we'll be debuting as an actor and actress through a romantic comedy!" Jackson spilled out. "YA! Jackson, I was supposed to say that!" JYP yelled, laughing. "Well, anyways you guys will start filming and preparing for your debuts. But to top of all that work, you guys will be part of the season 3 Roommates. "WAAAaaaaa! It's been a while since I've been in Roommates!" Jackson said. "Oh you guys better go already, Nicole you need to do a photo shoot for the debut... you too Jackson, go with Nicole." JYP said. 

 We left his office, as we walked, I felt someone touch my hands, "Rice, let's walk together holding hands to the photo shoots." Jackson said. "Okey" I told him. We walked together to one of the studios. "Nicole, stand in front of the camera, introduce yourself, your real name, stage name, birthday, where you're from, your ethnicity, and a little about yourself." the director said. I went in front of the camera and said, "Annyeong! I am Nicole Wang, my real name is Wang JaeYeon. My birth date is June 6, 1994. I am from Hong Kong, China. I am half Korean half Chinese but I have some blood of Spanish from my grandmother (which explains why I have kind of big eyes).  I am a 4 degree black belt and I love to play football. Hope you all will take care of me." in the end I winked to give it a cute effect. I heard Jackson making a giddy laugh. After that, I met my fellow band members, did a photo shoot for Goddesses. Then we did a photo shoot for the tv show that we will be debuting as an actress and actor, called, My Little Darling. 

 "Rice, let's go, we start filming for Roommates today." he said, so excited. We went to our favorite restaurant to film our introduction. This won't be the on air until after my debut though. We were filming when I realized my fans were outside taking pictures of Jackson and I. They were calling me so I tapped Water and told him to look at them and wave. The producer of Roommates decided to film that part. The interviewer then asked a question, that neither of us could answer....

....."Are you guys dating?"