A High School Success Story

Hiiii. I'm Liz. Liz Schwarz. I lived in Homestead, Florida.

My school was private, so it basically went from kindergarden- grade 12. 

So in Middle school, I was always in the- well you could call it- I guess I was in the "normal" or 'average" friend group. My best friends were always Gale and Sara. They're both staying at the same school, while  I have to go on my own to a new school. 

Gale is well... guys like her. Alot. while i've always been her friend that only some guys talk to and only because i'm funny. Sara's pretty, funny, crazy... what else must I say. But, i wouldn't really be seeing much more of either of them- I'm moving to god damn New York City.

My grade was very small in middle school. Only like 50 kids. Aside from all my complaining, I liked my grade, It was close, It was intimate and I was always known as really funny so that's a plus.

I painted an okay picture, didnt I? Well too bad I have to meet about 400 new kids this year and try to make some friends, while at the same time, not come off as a total freak. I was hoping I would some how, over the summer, change into some supermodel with big boobs, but you guessed it, that didn't so drastically happen over the course of 82 days. yea sure, my boobs did get bigger, i learned how to make myself look better, but there wasn't that much of a change. 

On August 20th, Gale and I had a pre-HS panic attack.  

_______________________________________________________

Lizs101: I'M SO SCARED I WONT KNOW ANYONE THIS IS GONNA BE HORRIBLE I CAN FEEL IT

Gale.K99: Don't freak out, you'll be fine. You're funny. people like that! 

Lizs101: i know i knowww 

Gale.k99: Besides, i'm sure MOST kids will be like you and not know people so like there really wont be any upper hand.

Lizs101: Yeah, I guess. gotta go but 7 days till H(ell)igh School!! xoxo

Gale.k99: shut up ur annoying

Lizs101: haha kk love you talk to you tomorrow. 

_______________________________________________________

Hii everyone! This first chapter was kind of an introduction because I needed to start the story somwhere basic :) Hope you enjoy!!

xoxo Alex