Mornings......

O HAYYY OO my nakama okie this is my first story ever, so ill try my best, but i don't expect it to be good. OK first off I'm not going to babble, but i do not do well with commas i overuse or don't use them enough so don't get mad at me about it >.<. Now we can start this story legooooo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katerina's p.o.v

I wake up extremely tired and the sun was beaming down on my face like nobodies business.

My 10 year old brother was under my bed since he woke me up and knew my anger issues in the morning.

I throw the covers off me and proceed to look for the bat in my closet. Now I know that this was extremley dramatic, but its just their to scare him, I wouldn't actually hit him he doesn't know that though.

I snicker at my thoughts and head back over to my bed. I look under to see my brother cowering in fear in the farthest corner.

I smile brightly making him wince he knows something going to happen.

"Hey chase, why don't you come out and we can have a quick chat just like old times." I say

My brother is not of the intelligent for his age and you can tell he isn't the moment he scurries over to me.

I internally laugh at my brother stupidity, but keep a straight face on the outside.

He stopped a foot away from me and stared. He then calmly stated " Your eyes are glowing sis."

I sighed " You know that happens a lot"

My eyes start to glow when I am in the dark for long or I have been staring at somewhere that has little to no light. It doesn't bother me like it use to, but I still get a little annoyed when people point it out.

Chase was still staring at me eye like he was entranced by them so I decided I'm done with all these shenanigans and lifted myself up from my squat.

"Chase I will count to three if you are not out of my room by then I swear that bat will be going u-"

Chase was already closing the door and I smiled triumphantly.

It was 6:30 on this dreaded Monday day and that only meant school. My smiled faded and fatigue washed over me again.

I turn into the hunchback of Notre dame and dragged myself to my bathroom.

I took a refreshing shower, clothed myself and started brushing my wayward brown hair.

I trudged down the stairs and walked to the kitchen, I see my mom cooking breakfast and my dad reading the paper, like the normal family we aren't.

I sit down awaiting my breakfast and no one bothers striking up a conversation. My brother comes down the stairs from his room and does the same thing as me.

My mom finishes making breakfast and we eat in silence. This was fairly unusual we should be talking by now, but we are just sitting here in silence.

When everything's done and finished, I put on my bag for school and walk out the house. I don't take rides from my mom or dad because they seem busy enough to drop my brother to school and go to work.

I walk out the house and head to school which is only a ten minute walk.

As I was walking, trees nearby start swaying heavier and the wind picks up. I pick up my pace and reach my school in five minutes. Weird thing was the wind calmed down and tree stop swaying. I brushed it off muttering about climate temperature

I went inside the school and headed to my classroom.It was oddly quiet today and I wasn't getting the usual stares and sometimes glares. That must mean their is a fight somewhere out there. I brushed something I probably shouldn't have for the second time today.

I trudge into my classroom, find a seat and lay my head down on the cool yet dirty desk. No one was here yet so I decided to take a quick nap. My last thought before I drifted off was 'This is going to be a long day'.

----------------------------------------------

Was it gooooooooodd????? lol

Vote ✅

Comment ✅✅

Fan✅✅✅