{Prologue}

Picture is Kylie Carrington.

"Hey Kylie?" I hear my mom question from the hall, "Yeah," I reply, "In here." I say whilst flipping my grilled cheese to It's other side. "Me and your father are thinking about sending you on a vacation by yourself." she speaks standing in the white edged arch that leads to kitchen, "By myself?" I ask leaning on the counter that contains the sink. She nods her head pursing her heart shaped lips that I got from her, I got a lot from my mom, except for my eyes. Those come from my dad, along with my hair, black and wavy.

"Okay, am I getting money to spend? Or am I going to be getting a job?" I ask raising my eyebrow, she smiles a sweet smile before responding, "We will give you two thousand and the job is optional." she answers sweetly. It sucks I didn't get the sweet trait from her, I got the kind heart but only when I trust, which isn't very often.

"How long?" I ask, "Two months, and if you decide to stay longer you can just call." she replies.

Well... I guess it's a One Time Opportunity.
Lets go.

¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤

There's the prologue, I really hope you liked it, don't forget to vote and correct me when I have a spelling or grammar error.

Thanks for reading, bye!