Day 5 | Conversations

Finally caught up! Thank goodness for weekends! Here's the next one :3 Its kinda short, but I find dialogue without action to be kind of bland so I ended it early.
~Blaze

Day 5: Write a conversation (in a chat style) about a man who calls the wrong number and ends up talking to an angry woman. The last line must be "Well I suppose so."

Conversations

Mark: Hey, Judith. You haven't picked up yet. I've called a hundred times!

Penny: Sorry, who are you?

Mark: Hey, don't try to play it off! We hit it off real well last night, don't you remember?

Penny: Listen, I don't know who you are!

Mark: Yeah, sure.

Penny: Don't you come calling me and being a jerk! I was home for all of last night. Maybe you should stop sleeping around and start being a real man!

Mark: W-what? Look, lady, I'm just calling the number she gave me. Your voice kinda sounds like hers. Do you know a Judith?

Penny: You pig! Is the only thing you think about sex?

Mark: What in the world are you talking about?

Penny: You called me thinking I was your one night stand and you're confused?!

Mark: I met Judith at the Science and Technology Convention that happened in Las Vegas last night. We have been working on a similar research project and we exchanged numbers to continue that. I guess some miscommunication happened last night.

Penny: Oh! Um, really? Do you think she tried to steal your ideas or something?

Mark: Well, I hope not.

Penny: I'm sorry for biting your head off! I've just been in an awful mood today. Forgive me?

Mark: Well, I suppose so. Alright.