All alone

Im a fifteen year old girl im all alone and whats crazy is I've been alone for basically my whole life.I have no one really. My dad was murdered when I was only four he was killed in front of me.One year later my mom died in a car accident.I have no other family except my brother he is one year older than me.My name is Nicki Nixon my brother name is Carlos we have no family .We were sent to a foster care after our parents died but no one ever kept us we were sent all over so we decided to not be in a foster care.We were orphans the only family we had was are friends.But that was suddenly gone to .We were in school when we heard shaking it was a earthquake but what we didn't know was that it wasn't just a earthquake it was the start of the apocalypse.That's when it all started these zombies well they weren't zombies they were like people but with this horrible disease.They started coming out the ground it was terrifying some were in our school infecting some of the other students school obviously was dismissed all the kids were running out of school when we got out the building there were a whole bunch of helicopters and boats awaiting for people the whole state was evacuating. Everyone was leaving but then I noticed something I didn't see my brother is couldn't leave my brother.I went back into the the school building looking for my brother. When I found him we started to run back outside, to go on the helicopter but there was no helicopter left. We were left with these zombie looking people .We were trapped no were to go no where to hide and alone once again.

We were trapped no were to go no where to hide and alone once again