Time flies

~Sam's P.o.v~
it's been a full 8 months here in Tokyo and honestly I can't remember much of lthe last town I was in. I don't remember anything from the past. Yuki had just moved out not to long ago though she didn't give me a reason why. Dom was with me in this big apartment. he would try to make me remember what was in the past but I couldn't remember. I will admit I have changed a lot. my hair became longer and even more curly my eyes a deeper shade of brown. my ears were just a bit longer as well. How ever some things haven't changes such as my voice and taste in food. though in these last few months I been reeling lonely. Right now I was watching T.V with Igbar
(is that his name?)
he was a squid. and boy did I love this squid. he was my boyfriend. though even with him here by my side I felt...alone. "I have to go Sam" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead before leaving the house. I was watching the news now nothing really interesting. but then something caught my eyes. 'suicide attempt' the screen flashed.
~Taurtis P.o.v~
I was given water, medics and police officers came to try and calm me down. Both J and Grian were at my side trying to help me. then the camera came by."sir? mind telling us why you tried jumping off a building" a reporter said pushing her microphone near me. I probably looked like a mess. my long locks of raven hair hanging over one eye. the black circles under my eyes and how they even showed a bit of sadness. I didn't want to be seen. "a broken heart makes you do stupid stuff" I said lowly. My tan skin was a bit more pale these days. "sir I bet the woman who left You doesn't deserve your tears" the reporter said. Right because they always assume I like a girl. "it was a man...a man named Sam how he made me feel so alive how his chocolate eyes always told me everything will be alright. how I saw him leave my life because of a rash decision I DID. that deserves my tears" I yelled at the camera hoping He would see. see how much I miss him, how much I want him back.
~Yuki's P.O.V~
Taurtis does miss Sam. I was paying attention to how much in pain he was in the news report. "please Sam....I want you back" Taurtis said into the microphone before breaking out in tears. I saw Grian and... J push the camera away from Taurtis. I grabbed my stomach as I felt a kick. 8 months pregnant wasn't easy to hide but somehow I been able to hide it. "that's right, that there is your daddy" I said to my little girl inside me as I pointed to the T.V directly at J. I got up and went to my basement and began to brew my Potions. Gender bend spells, Love poison, Heart break potions. Anything really. If J was here he wouldn't have recognised me, my hair grew longer my eyes a deeper shade of green. my ears turned white. everything about me was different. I then heard a knock on my door. I went back upstairs and thew a potion on me making it seem like I want pregnant. I opened the door and saw Dom there. He smiled and kissed my forehead before coming in. "hey Yuki" he greeted in which I smiled."hey"
~Dom's P.o.v~
Man being near Yuki makes me feel odd. I mean I know and I have told her I liked her. but at times I had problems when I was around her. I gave her a sly smile before going up to her and pinning her against the wall. she only rolled her eyes as she tried to get away. but I kissed her making her stop. I put my hand on her back as I deepened the kiss. But then I felt something kick me. Yuki the pushed me off. hehe

(I hope you like the first chapter of my new book.)