You will see

~Taurtis~

"Who?" i asked her as she pointed at the bunny. "Her Mommy said that she had a..hmmm A Demon i think and that this demon was named Kiki. I haven't seen mommy at all because she left the bunny but i have seen Kiki she talks to me telling me everything will be ok that I'm a little princess" She said going to J. "She told me one day you will regret ever leaving mommy what ever that means" She shrugged. She then went to Grian "she told me that one day you will see how much you hurt her by betraying her" She shrugged once more looking at Dom "one day you will see how much she loved you" she said with a smile understanding what she said. Then went to me "and how much you will be blessed in life course you will have your bad times but how much you grow" she said i barely understood that. She then went next to Sam . We all stood there dumbfounded by the sudden things she said. "Jacky honey are you ok?" Grian said picking her up. "a little tired but that's nothing bad" she said letting out a small yawn. I took noticed of the bunny how it let out a glow around it black. "Guys....do you se that?" i said pointing to the bunny. Karl was the first to look and gasped as well as the others. "Oh Kiki wants to say hello" Jacky said.

-Freak out