meeting "him"

I wake up to a man sitting at the edge of my bed staring at me. Its the one who bought me. But... why . He ran his finger acrossed my foot and i felt sparks and warmth shoot up my leg. I moaned softly loving the feeling and he smirked.

"Glad your finally awake sleepy head"

I panic jumping,up hugging my knees. "Wh-who are you?" He chuckles. "I'm Dakota Grey" he replies.

I physically shiver at the sound of his voice everytime he speaks i feel the vibrations through my body. "Who are you?" He asks
"Im kitten nicole waters"

"Such a beautiful name." I smile and blush. "Why am i here?" I ask confused. He reaches out to touxh my cheek but i flinch and whimper.

He growls a little and i freak out jumping off the bed and going to a corner.

He then looks at me hurt and comes over to me." I'm sorry" he reaches out putting his hand on my cheek and the sparks begin to fly.

I slowly relax and move in his arms wanting more of the tingling sensation. I loved the feeling as his arms wrapped around me. I just met this guy and im already falling for him.

He rubs my head and i whimper. "What happened to you my love?" He whispers softly and i just bury my face against his chest.

After a bit he looks down at me "I have to go ... i have things i need to do... will you be okay mi amor?" He tilts my head to look up at him and i nod. And then he leaves

Who is he? I mean i know hes a wolf and his names Dakota but what rank is he?? Ive never heard of him.. this is so condusing. I begin to pace the room and put headphones in listening to music.

********

Two hours later

I wake up woth my head phones in my ears. "Guess i must have doz-" i hear a groan beside me and see him covering his ears.

Oh he must have been asle- once realization hits me i scream "OH MY rGOD YOUR ASLEEP IN MY BED WITH ME!!!!" As i say that i shove him off and hear a loud bang. "OW!!" he yells then I hear a loud growl and jump up running tword the window opening it. Just before i can jump very strong arms wrap around my waist. "Let me go!"

I start screaming until he turns me around and slams me into the wall kissing me aggressively. I kiss back and then start trying to dominate him through the kiss. He runs his hands up my body under my shirt and then pulls away.

"wh-why'd you stop"
Silence.thats all there was between us before he replies. "I have to go" I whimper wanting him to hold me.

"please. Stay. "
He kisses me deeply one more time and then runs out of my room leaving me there with nothing but my thoughts.