Kicking Some Alien Butt

The TARDIS landed nice qnd smoothly. I checked my camera to see what I was dealing with today. I saw the Daleks and some cybermen. Oh joy! Cybermen! I grabbed my sonic probe and ran out of the TARDIS.

"AYE! Cybermen surrender now or face me wrath!"

"Oi and who would you be? Oh look you have a sonic screwdriver too!" A strange man with a bowtie said. He was quite handsome.

"I am Rae, who are you? AND ITS A PROBE!"

"Ahh hello Rae! I am the Doctor! And why are you here may I ask?"

"I am here to help the Daleks."

"Ah I see! Now how did a human like you get ahold of a sonic?"

"Nevermind that Doctor! We have sone Cybermen butt to kick!"

"What?! No! There shall be no butt kicking!"

"Ok fine. You think of a plan and while you do that I will make sure these things don't kill us!"

I guess I said that a little bit to late beacause right at that moment a Cyberman shot me in my right heart.

"NOOOOOO" screamed the Doctor.

I fell to the ground in shock of what just happened. The Doctor ran up to me.

" Doctor get back." I managed to say.

" What no! I am not letting you die."

"Trust me and step back."

He stepped back looking confused. As soon as he stepped back I started to regenerate. God this hurt like hell. I could feel everything changing. It finally was over. I stood up.

"So! Am i ginger?"

****I am back!!! Ik i havent updated in a while! sorry for any mistakes i typed this on my phone. leave feedback plz!!!!!

stay cool my little bowties!!****