Chapter 1 - Mom and Dad

Hey lovely readers!!

This book is actually my first book and I hope you all like it! Well I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE IT!!
The first few chapters are somewhat not written goodly but don't you worry because the other chapters will be good.

This book revolves around the life of Myra Middleton. She is a normal adult who lives alone with her job at a cafe and have a passion for singing but Is afraid that her voice is not good enough. Her life changes when she auditions for a talent show. She meets a best friend and gets a confidence that will help her pursue her dreams. In the middle of her journey she meets a band. Sidarthur. The best band in this freaking world. And a certain person Jose Cunninghem. Guess what happened next?

So this book contains fun, love , friendship, dreams, hate and most importantly career.

Bye peeps! Have a happy go Lucky day!! And enjoy this chappy.

"I remember the day. The day we met. The day my heart was stolen by you"

-Anonymous

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up early today morning. Well this day should be important I guess because I am NOT an early riser and especially at 6 am in the morning. Never! Oh shit!

Now I remember today's the most important day of my life. I mean not my wedding but my auditions for TSTS - The Singing Talent Show. Thinking of it only my heart starts beating at its full speed. I love singing but I am not confident if I am good or bad. You must be asking if she isn't confident then why she entered in auditions. Well there was a day when I got complemented by many people that I have a talent. On that day I got too excited and signed in. Now here I am so nervous for this thing.

The one and only Simon Cowell will be watching, Whole UK will be watching me. And I am so dead if I don't do well. Relax Myra Middleton. You can do this.

Ok then let's get ready and start practising once again.

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom and did my daily chores. I will be leaving for the auditions at 10 am.

I just decided to wear Black skinny jeans with blue and white long sleeved top with my TOMs. After putting the least amount of makeup because of this show I went downstairs. The house was empty as usual. I missed those days when I would come downstairs and I would see my mom cooking delicious breakfast and my dad would be sitting at the dining table reading the newspaper and ready in his office suit. But not anymore, they left.

My mom and dad died in a fatal car accident when I was just thirteen. That night was so scary. My parents picked me up from my school camp and it was about 11 pm. In the car I was listening to music with earphones and suddenly I heard mom screamed "Phil Watch Out!!" That was the time we collided with a huge truck and there it was coming near me. My Death. The truck was just about to go from the top of me when suddenly my dad pushed me to the side and died saving me. There was silence. The type of silence after a deadly storm. I was blank. My whole body was blank. All I could hear was the sound of sirens around me. I got my nerves back and searched for my mom and found nothing but the remains of her body. I lost everything that day. They were my life and they were taken away from me. After that I was taken to a foster care and lived there for 6 years. Now I am 19 years old. I signed myself out from that hell and bought a new house. I found a new job from one of my childhood friend's cafe and earn well there. So I earn lot of money.

After those memories I wiped a small tear from my eyes and started practising.

"Cause' we were both young when I first saw you..." I finished singing the lines of Love Story by Taylor Swift. Now the main question is what I should sing in the auditions. Ok umm let me sing something for my mom and dad.

Suddenly a perfect song came to my mind. The one song that my mom used to sing for me when I was five. Ok then its decided.

Now I am confident. I will make my parents proud. I will do this.

Mom and Dad I love you two to the moon and back and I always will.

I hope you are watching me from heaven and giving me your blessings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The image of Myra's outfit is given. I dedicate this Chapter to my first friend on wattpad.

HonestGirl16 She is an amazing person. You should follow her.

Bye!!

- Insane_Brain