Kitty

I was sitting on my bed, the warm afternoon light filtered through the window and lit up my usually dark room. Band posters and a gay pride flag hung on one wall, the other walls were completely covered in polaroids. One of my little brother's birth, another of me when I was 10, smiling like kids always do. And some were of Ashley. Ashley playing tennis, Ashley smiling, Ashley on the first day of freshmen year, and naturally, Ashley and I hanging out at Disneyland.

Yeah, I was a creeper. Ashley was surprisingly goregeous, not that that justified my creepishness, she had short dirty blonde hair, dimples, freckles, and blue eyes. I, on the other hand, had black hair(dyed, it used to be brown), brown eyes, and pale skin. Ashley had a model's body, while I was more stick-like.

We had been inseperable since we were 7 years old. Ashley had always accepted me for who I was and that made me happier than ever. When I came out of the closet she was the only one of my "friends" that supported me. A lot of people thought we were dating but we were strictly friends only.
-----------------
Thank you if you're reading:)
Yeah, Ashley and I share the same name but we are very different, I swear. I share the most traits with Kitty tbh. I wrote this exerpt as a way to ask if you think I should continue this, please leave your opinion in the comments!!!!
Love,
Your kind of failing author