The School for Super Teens. Chapter 1

***A/N Hey guys i decided to wright another story, please vote and comment!*** 

Chapter 1

I spun around my room, looking for something that I needed to pack up. I saw a shiny silver box, it belonged to my nanna. I decided to bring it, so it went in to my jewelry box for safe keeping. My bubble gum pink walls were bare, the pictures of my friends and family that i had posted on them had been taken down a packed into many of the grey cardboard boxes, that were out in the hall across from my twin brother Erik's room. They were labeled either "Lexi's clothes" or "Lexi's crap", what ever my brother had chosen to wright on them. My sheets were striped from the lovely queen bed I used to call mine, and were already shipped to the boarding school I was to be attending in the fall. The school was in NYC which was why I wasn't telling my parents off for sending me away while they travel.  

We Lived in the "Windy City", Chicago. My brother and I were 15 years old, and had been living here our whole lives. It was going to be a big change for me when I would finally leave here tomorrow morning. There was a knock on my door, Amy my best friend in the whole world at standing at the door. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and seeing her made me want to dissolve in to tears as well. "I just can't believe that you are really leaving!" she sniffled. She came in and we sat down on my bare bed. It took two minutes before we burst into tears, and Erik rudely walked in. He sat down and said " Awh Amy stop crying, she isn't worth it." and gave her a lopsided grin and a peck on the cheek. He had always been really close with my friends, so I didn't say anything. She laughed and hugged him, and retorted "She most defiantly is mister Erik James Walker! Now get outta here!" and we laughed just like when we were kids. My cell phone beeped and it was a text from my mom. It read "Its time for amy to go home." As much as I loved my mom, I really wished she didn't text me and I didn't want amy to go home. I looked at her and she understood. "Well goodbye, I'm really gunna miss you guys." and she gave us each a hug with a single tear running down her cheek.