Chapter2

"Audrey, Hunny!" my mothers' raspy- worn out voice called after me.

"yes?" I asked yawning and sitting up from my brand new bed, that i was trying to get used to.

When she didn't answer i walked out of my room and softly made my way down the old wooden staircase. Frightened I might fall down them and into a hole like 'Alice In Wonderland'. When I Reached The bottom my mother was sitting on a box marked 'Fragile' and eating a snickers bar.

"don't tell dad" my mothers voice was muffled  by her mouth full of something-she-should-not-be-eating . My mother had high blood pressure, ad the doctor ordered her to stop eating Sugary snacks, My father was in charge of watching her, and making sure she wouldn't.

"only this one time" I warned giggling. i know i shouldn't have let her off the hook like that- but she is only going to live once, that's how i see it.

"anyways," she took a swallow before speaking again. "the sweet lady Anne and her family next door has invited us to supper at 5. just warning you" she sat up and opened the box she was sitting on.

already? we just moved here 2 days ago and we already have to meet the neighbors! I have seen a young girl around my age walk into that house, she had expensive designer cloths on.  I am 17, maybe she was 16. i looked at my clock when i reached my room at the top of the stairs. it read 4'oclock.

I went into MY bathroom. yes, MY bathroom. it was connected to my room, it was one thing i loved about my new house. i stripped  off my black spandex shorts and navy camisole. i un-clasped my pink lace bra and slip my matching panties to my feet before gently stepping out of them.

when i stepped into the shower, it was stone cold making me shiver. i turned on a steamy hot water, the streams of water relaxing my mussels and making me feel warm. i felt the blood ppump threw my veins at a racing speed.

After a couple of minutes i remembered why i was in the shower; to get clean. I put a puddle of vanilla shampoo in my hand before rubbing it into my long red hair, letting it clean each strand before rinsing it and bathing my WashCloth IN a strawberry scented soap, i quickly washed myself knowing i am on a time schedule.

i turned the nobs off making them creek, i used a white towel and wrapped it around my dripping body. i wiped the mirror off with my left hand and looked at my face, my hair was sticking to my cheeks and my brown eyes were sparkling slightly. I plugged in my hot pink FastDri (i made that up) hair dryer and dried my long bright hair before brushing it and adding a waterfall braid to each side.

By the time i walked to my room my body was dry so i threw the towel into the corner, and went threw my drawers picking out a suitable outfit. I chose a black laced bra and cheetah print panties, my mother would not approve of. i slipped into a baby blue sun dress and a silver charm bracelet. i put on a cute pair of white wedges and grabbed a small white handbag, just because i dressed in a full outfit all the time even though i was only going one house over.

"Audrey!" My Father called from the bottom of the stairs.

"coming!" i sweetly called, my voice cracking slightly. if only i knew what i was getting myself into by meeting my neighbors.

-------\\

AUTHORS NOTE/ HER DRESS ON THE SIDE! and idk if it worked i hope it did but next chapter harry is in it ! i promise! love yoooous! vote??