Guilty Much

Michelle's POV
I have been feeling so bad since the kiss . Hunter has been so sweet I feel so bad I want to tell him but it will ruin our relationship and not to mention his friendship with Eldon . Practice has been awkward with Eldon we haven't really talked much since then but I know that we need to talk about the kiss we can't just pretend it never happened .

Eldon's POV
I need to talk Michelle about the kiss . I see Michelle talking to Hunter and I walk up to her and ask her if we can talk about the duet she reluctantly agreed . We walked into studio B where we were alone and she asked what I wanted to talk about and I asked if she felt anything and her breath hitched and her soft pink lip opened slightly as she pondered for a moment before she replied with a simple Eldon I really don't know then as she walked out I grabbed her arm and and pulled her in for a kiss and our lips touched gently and everything faded away and for that one moment it was perfect until James walked in .

James POV
I walked in on Michelle and Eldon kissing I had no idea what to do even though I was once in the same situation with Beth I just stared at them with my jaw dropping and I just moved to the side so i could overhear their conversation without being seen

Eldon's POV
I saw James but I honestly don't care I will explain to him later I looked at Michelle and told her to look me in the eye and tell me that she didnt feel anything if she can't do it she likes me if she can then I will back off .

Michelle's POV
I looked into Eldon's greenish blue eyes and gently whispered I didn't feel anything I knew I was lying but I really like hunter and I can't risk losing Hunter .

Authors note
I know lack of full stops and sometimes grammar in places I'm sorry it sucks haven't updated in months but I tried to make it longer for u guys