Akuroku Day Oneshot!!!

A/N The title is bad but I couldn't come up with a better one. This is dedicated to my friend Ellie. So this is just a quick oneshot

XxxxxxxxxxxxX

Axel smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror, 'One more week of school,' he thought. He got ready for school and drove over to his friend Roxas' house to pick him up for school.

Once Roxas was the flaming haired male pull up into his drive way, he became very excited for the ride to school with Axel. It was his only time alone with Axel.

Axel waited patiently for Roxas, smiling brightly when he saw him. He smiled and waved. He ruffled his hair when he got in and greeted him with a, "Hey Roxy!"

When Axel's hand touched Roxas' hair. Roxas felt his heart do a leap in his chest. But to keep his cool Roxas pushed Axel's hand away and replied, "How many times so I have to tell you I don't like that name?"

Axel pouted childishly and looked at him. "But Roxas..." he whined and gave him an innocent look. He started the car, not taking his gaze off of Roxas.

"Shut up and start driving." Roxas said dismissively. Even though Roxas would never admit he loved that nickname whenever it came out of Axel's mouth.

Axel frowned and drove them to school. He parked and got out. He smiled and waved at his friends that were standing in front of the school. "Bye Roxas!" he said and hugged him before running over to them.

Roxas was startled by the hug but regained himself. As he saw Axel walking away to his other friends, he realized how much he will miss Axel when Axel's at college. 'Sometimes during this week I will tell Axel how I feel about him.' Roxas thought.

____________________________________________________________________________

Axel waved at Roxas and chatted with is other friends until the bell rang. He walked to his first class, art, and slumped in his seat.

Axel smiled when the art teacher told them they were to draw someone special to them, thinking of Roxas. He smiled and got lost in his thoughts.

Axel walked down to lunch and got his food. He walked over to his friends and chatted with them as he ate his food.

____________________________________________________________________________

When Roxas got to first period all he thought was Axel. "Mister Roxas can you tell me the answer to the problem?" the teacher asked in the middle of class.

Roxas snaps out of his thoughts and replied, "Uh... no."

Roxas spent the first four classes racking his brain on how he would tell Axel. But when the bell for lunch came he had absolutely no idea.

Then right away Roxas want to the table where Naminé and he sit. Naminé is the only one who knows about his feelings for Axel. And since they aren't the most social people in the world, they sit there alone.

Roxas said, "I'm planning on telling Axel about my feelings for him. Any advice how?"

"That's great. But I think you should figure that out for yourself." Naminé replied.

Axel chatted with his buddies and went to empty his tray, when he saw Roxas and Naminé. He walked over and sat down next to Roxas. "Hey Roxy! Hey Naminé!" he greeted with a smile.

"Hey Axel." Roxas said.

"Excuse me. I have to go to the bathroom." Naminé said curtly. 'She did that just to leave us alone together.' Roxas thoughts.

Axel looked over at Roxas and smiled. "Last week of school!" he exclaimed excited. "What are you doing this summer?" he asked him smiling.

"Same as always. Hide in my basement and play video games. What about you?" Roxas said and shrugged.