Hillary Clinton

I understand that there are many Hillary Clinton supporters out there, and I respect your opinions, but I really do hope I sway some people's judgements. If Clinton becomes president, I know for a fact I shall be a full-fledged Canadian.
Does anyone know how many scandals she's been in? As a secretary of state, she has quite a bit of power, and she has misused it. I distinctly remember the whole 'wrong email' schist. Clinton was supposed to send classified information in a government email account to government officials. But, you know what she did? She used a personal email account and sent the classified information using it. Anyone, including ISIS, can read or hack into it and gain the information. Congratulations Hillary, you put millions of Americans at risk.
Another thing: Ambassador Stevens was caught by terrorists in Benghazi. He was tortured to death. The terrorists burned, cattle prodded, and raped him for seven hours before the poor guy died. And you wanna know what? He was frantically calling Clinton the entire time, pleading for help, and she did absolutely nothing. She got his messages all right, but she flat-out ignored him. This leads some people to wonder:
Did she have a personal vendetta? Did he step on her daily sandwich? Did she just decide that she didn't want to expend the energy?
Whatever she is, we absolutely cannot have someone like that leading our country. The day Hillary Clinton becomes president will be the day that everything we've been working for, our great country of freedom and liberty that we have strived for almost three centuries to build to its peak, will fall and die.
A final thing for Clinton supporters to think about is: she denies that she ever did anything wrong. We've got Trump, who if you are in your right mind you hate for his bluntness and outright arrogance, but then we've got Hillary Clinton, who is as silent with her thoughts and deadly as a snake. Who knows, maybe she has an inner Trump that she hides from all of us.
However, I have to admit that she has a lot of political experience and has held political office, but this hardly outweighs her other crimes.
So before you vote for Hillary Clinton, ask yourself these questions:
Do I value the lives of my friends and family?
Do I love my country?
Do I need my personal rights?
If you said yes to any of these, vote for someone else.