Hollyleaf

*If you are not a Warrior Cats fan I strongly suggest you to skip this rant. It won't make any sense.

Okay, so everyone likes Hollyleaf. No idea why. They just do. But I disagree. I don't hate her, but I certainly don't like her. This is why:
She is murderer.
Before you going hating on me about how she had a good reason, no. She really didn't. There is never a reason to kill in cold blood. And yes, I do know that Ashfur has threatened to exploit her parentage secret, but oh my fudgebuckets she exploded. It's like this:
Human Ashfur: I know your huge secret! And I shall tell everyone that you are adopted!
Human Hollyleaf: OH MY FOX DROPPINGS NO ONE CAN KNOW I'M ADOPTED I MUST KILL THEE. *kills*
Okay, I'm stretching it a bit, but think about it like this: she did not have to murder him. She could simply have gone to Firestar or another senior warrior and let them handle it. She took things into her own paws and made it much more dramatic. By killing her own clan member. It's not like in battle, when, say, Firestar killed Scourge. Killing in battle is self-defense. Sneaking up one someone, slitting their throat, and tossing them in a river is not self-defense. Now, if Ashfur was from a different clan, it maybe may just have been acceptable. But she brutally murdered someone in her own clan whom she saw everyday and shared meals and a den with. She would have been exiled and with good reason.
You know, if she were a person, she would be arrested and thrown in jail for the rest of her life. You would see her on the news and say "Oh my, what is wrong with people like that?"
If, normally, you saw Hollyleaf The Human Killer at your door you'd scream and call the cops. But instead, when she is a cat, you are loving her and worshipping her and currently telling me what a jackass I am for hating on your favorite warrior. Does anyone see the similarity? I don't.
And you are still going to argue to me that she had a good reason. *sigh*. Well, let me tell you this:
All murderers have a reason. But only the victims know it.

I'm just gonna skip a few lines so you can be thoroughly creeped by that last sentence.

However, I must say, Hollyleaf was a very loyal and hardworking warrior. If not for her ( major ) role in Ashfur's death, she would have led a long, happy life, and influenced the lives of those around her. She saved a cat and died heroically, and for some this might make up for killing a cat, but *cough* it really doesn't.
And one last thing I just can't stand about her: her obsession with the warrior code. If a warrior gave food to a kit that was older than another kit before feeding the other kit, she'd explode in their face. It really was not a healthy, erm, habit and it caught up to her in her final days *cough* karma *cough*.

So, I hope I have changed some opinions, because overall Hollyleaf is a murderer just like the ones you sneer at on TV and you have to accept that. She is not "pure" and "good" and I understand that, now hopefully you do too.