Chapter 41: Rydellington Feels

Rydel POV

"THERE WAS A SPIDER ON THE COUCH!" Ratliff says freaking out over a spider..... Wow.

"I'm sure that's not gonna hurt you." I say gigglng. He rolls his eyes and takes a nappy while I fix lunch.

Everything has changed ever since I found out ever since I knew that I have fallen.... Hard. Also Pass Me By has been a hit so far. It is related to how Ellington and I figured out that we like... each other more than friends.

I heard a BAM on the ground... Ratliff must have fallen off the couch.. again! Do boys always fall off the couch????

I walik in to popcorn stuffed in his cheeks watching a movie he seems like he is so into the movie right now that he isn't even noticing me.... Okay now here is my favorite part about being his best friend that is a girl but also his girlfriend, I am going to hit him with a pillow.

I walk by him and he still has his eyes on the screen and I grab my Hello Kitty pillow and i jump onto the couch and start screaming hitting my pillow at him so hard that I start to cry from laughing.

"What the heck was that for?" He asks with a confused face that FYI looked so adorable to me.

"For your amazing gazing movie you loved so much that you fell off the couch without saying a word and for not looking at your super hot girlfriend." I say giggling so hard. He smirks and feeds me popcorn. See? Perfectoness is awarded.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AT ALL!!!

So.... WHO IS READY FOR THE NEXT SWAGGY SWAGLICOUS RATLIFFIC RYDELOUS CHAPTER?????!?!

Love always,

R5loverforever225 (R5Lover14 changed username)