nine

Yeri slammed into the couch once she finally got home from a gruesome day at school. Turned out, people did see Jin driving Yeri to school. So instead of having a peaceful day at school, every other girl who saw Yeri asked the same question: Why?

Yeri sighed every time the question was asked by a new girl, just telling them that it was business related. The girls accepted the answer, having seen the scandalous selfie that Jimin, Seulgi, Jin and Joy took together.

But Yeri hated being a celebrity in school. Yes, this was what she wanted her whole life, since she was on grade school, but it was just the fact that she was on school while being a celebrity. If the boys weren't boggling over Yeri's beauty, the girls were asking her why she was with a certain guy. Yeri hated it. She was a 16 year old girl and consistently asked if she was in a relationship with a 25 year old. The thought made Yeri's skin squirm.

But none of that mattered now since Yeri didn't have to go to school for the rest of the week and they were having a meeting.

Wendy stood by a large piece of paper on an artist's stand so that whatever she wrote could easily be presented to the rest of the group.

"Okay." She said in her projected voice that caught everyone's attention. "I think we can start right now."

"What's the first order of business?" V asked, sitting up a little bit straighter.

"Food?" Jungkook suggested.

"Good idea." Wendy said as she wrote the word on the paper and underlined it.

"I think it was obvious that the kids aren't really used to eating fast food." Jimin said, memories of Hwayoung taking his bowl of stew coming back to him.

"Should we just cook whatever we eat for them too?" Jin asked.

"Just not spicy." Joy said, remembering how much she hated spicy food when she was a child.

Wendy wrote the suggestions, thankful that they all agreed about the first topic.

"What about what we should and shouldn't say around the kids?" Seulgi asked.

"No saying anything negative around the kids, especially when it comes to the opposite group for missions." Hoseok said almost in a memorized tone.

"I agree." Irene said, giving a look to Jin in the corner of her eye.

"No cursing." Hoseok said in a low voice, giving Namjoon a look as if he expected him to curse around the kids first.

"Damn it." Namjoon said in a low tone, in English.

Wendy pointed at him with a motherly look on her face. "Not even in English." Wendy replied, speaking in her native accent.

Namjoon nodded, not used to someone understanding the English that he said under his breath. He noted that he will have to be careful around Wendy.

Yeri spoke up, something coming to her mind. "Is there something that we should do for Nari?"

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, turned to Yeri.

Yeri shrugged in a simple manner. "I mean, she's younger than Hwayoung and Hoon so she might feel left out in some ways. Hoon might feel left out too because he's the only boy."

Joohyun nodded, understanding that each child may feel left out at some times. "I don't think that Nari will feel left out since they are still kids and don't understand that if someone is older, you respect them." Joohyun took a moment to give Yeri a side eye, knowing that the youngest doesn't respect her all of the time, but is forgiven since she means well. "But I think Hoon may have a harder time being the only boy."