dont have a title.

Wow just wanna say thanks for all the views comments and favorites! You guys are great!!

Ravens pov.

I opened my eyes but I didn't see anything. I looked around but I still couldn't see anything.

"Hello?" I called out. Trying to use my powers but to no avail.

I felt movement next to me.

I heard a few gurgles and grunts and I knew who it was.

"Beast boy! Beastboy wake up where are we?!" I whispered.

"Rae?"

"Yes who else would it be?!" I rolled my eyes even tho he couldn't see me.

"Geez I don't know maybe one of the other titans!" He said sarcasticly.

"What happened? I can't remember anything." I said ignoring his comment.

"I don't know." He said a little to rudely.

"Oh my god rae.."

"What what's wrong?" I asked.

He pulled something off my face. How come he wasn't tied up and how come he didn't have a blind fold on?

I looked down at my self. My uniform was ripped and barely hanging on and I was covered in bruises.

"Beastboy where are we?" I was now totally scared.

"I don't know but I'm gonna get us out of here!" He said lifting me up and laying me on a nearby table.

I looked around. The room didn't have any doors or windows. But the walls were covered in all kinds of torture devices.

"Step away from the demon!" I jumped when I heard the deep voice.I grabbed Beastboys hand.

"I said back away!!" The voice bellowed and beastboy was thrown across the room by some invisable force.

I screamed and got off the table but something held me down.

I watched as Beastboy struggled to his feet.

"Come out here and fight me!" Beastboy yelled.

I watched nervously hoping nothing would happen. Beastboy was stronger and taller than ever he just turned 19 and towered over robin and Starfire.

But I just took a good look at him his sleeves to his uniform were ripped. His face had a cut and a few bruises.

"Beastboy stop you can't do this!" I yelled hoping he would stop being so stupid.

But it was to late. A cloked figure slowly appeared in the middle of the room.

It was laughing "Why do you even want to save this," he motioned his hand towards me as if I was a fly buzzing around him "demon" it finished.

"Ya know," it looked at Beastboy, "I was gonna let you go and I was going to come back to the teen titans and nobody would ever know what happened to little raven."

I was confessed. This cloked figure use to be a titan?

The figure pulled down its hood.

Terra.

it wasnt a he it was terra.

"if you were going to let me go why is beastboy here to?" i asked

"well i was going to make beastboy love me again but apparently he loves you," she said disgusted

"wh-what beastboy doesnt love me?"

I looked at beastboy and he looked at the ground.

I looked at terra and she was starring at beastboy then she looked at me and her fist qlenched together.

"i think its time for you to go raven" terra said coming closer.

I struggled to move how was she doing this? i thought.

I looked at her and saw she was wearing a belt with two buttons, that must be how she was doing it.

I looked at beastboy and he looked scared he didnt know what to do.

I moved my eyes from him to her belt really fast a bunch of times and he got the hint.

He ran at terra and tackled her to the ground. Ripping her belt off and crushing it.

As he crushed it the walls crumbled down and there was a door. I felt all my powers return it was to much and i fell to the ground.

"RAE!" beastboy yelled running to me and he picked me up and carried me out of the room the sun was bright but it felt good.

Beastboy layed me down on the grass my eyes were closed but i could tell beastboy was close to me.

"rae please be ok i love you!" he whispered

My heart stopped i never knew beastboy felt the same way as me i just thought terra was lying.

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

I hugged him close to me "i love you to" i whispered in his ear.

He helped me up and we made our way back to titans tower.

wow i feel like this kinda sucked but i really wanted to get an update out there for you guys. And my birthday was on july tenth so i was kinda busy, i turned 15 anyway love yall, comment and fav this story for more one shots!!