SeoYa-Kiss Me(it's my day off tomorrow )

Inguk slammed Hoya against the back of the now closed door. The younger boys eyes widened as he looked at Inguk, those eyes looking large and innocent. This just caused Inguk to tighten his grip on Hoya's wrists which were pinned over his head.

"Inguk?" Hoya looked at him in question, his eyebrows raised and lips slightly parted. And Inguk couldn't help but watch as the youngers tongue licked his lips, almost in anticipation. And then, Inguk couldn't help it.

So he kissed him. He slammed his lips against the others brutaly, giving Hoya no time to comprehend anything before his tongue was in Hoya's mouth, licking and sulking on the others tongue. Inguk pulled away to catch his breath before he was at it again, biting the others bottom lip and then soothing the pain away with his tongue after he heard the youngers gasp.

And then he heard it. A moan, high pitched and quiet, almost like a whine. And then he looked at Hoy, truly, and felt aroused with the sight: trembling legs, pick cheeks, glossy syes, red lips,and legs crossing trying to not let Inguk see the others own arousal.

"Fuck. You're so hot." Inguk gritted out and Hoya let out a squeak before Inguk released Hoya's hands and was then picking him up like a child, and Hoya was wrapping his legs around the olders waist and soon enough they were towards the bedroom.

It's a good think both have the day off. Hoya is going to need it.