I'm Sorry-Kaiyeol ft.Suho

Picture is not mine, please leave comments, and enjoy!
As well as I am taking requests, so if you have one you can message me or leave one if the comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Enjoy!
_____________________________________

Kai was not happy, not at all. And anyone around him could tell, from the look in his eyes to his posture to the way he was speaking through gritted teeth.

And the reason for all of this was because of one thing: Park Chanyeol.
The regularly happy, friendly, loud happy virus was the reason for all of Kai's misfortune.

But Chanyeol was in a similar attitude like Kai's, exept he was acting mopy and depressed. Chanyeol usually smiles, teeth showing and eyes crinkled, but today his face held no expression, and his lips seemed to be pressed in a line at times like he was trying not to snap. And where he was usually loud and moving around, he kept to himself and was quiet.

Because of both Chanyeol's and Kai's attitudes, the other members of Exo-K were worried, or at least Suho and D.O. They weren't going to be seeing Exo-M until later, so Suho hoped that he could get these two to make up soon.

"What's wrong?" Suho asked the two, breaking the silence. He had gotten Kai and Chanyeol together in their shared room to talk, but neither were speaking. Kai was glaring ahead of him and glaring at Chanyeol every so often, while Chanyeol decided to look at his hands in his lap that seemed so interesting now.

Suho snapped his fingers at the two to get their attention,

"Yah! I'm talking to you, so answer me!"

"Nothing is wrong."

"Oh really? Then how come you and Kai are acting this way?"

".....I'm tired, I didn't sleep well last night. And Kai is just being moody, like a teenag-"

"I'm not a child anymore!" Kai snapped at Chanyeol, turning his whole body violently is Chanyeol's direction. Chanyeol looked at him in surprise, his big, hazel eyes that Kai loves to look at when Chanyeol smiles are-

Kai shook his head, and glared a dagger at Chanyeol. Both forgetting Suho was there.

"So that's what this is about." The two younger boys looked at their leader with questioning eyes,

"So you," pointing to Kai, "wants to be treated like their older, and you," He now pointed at Chanyeol, "apparently aren't treating him like so, so he," Suho looks back at Kai, then to Chanyeol then back to Kai, "snapped at you and made you upset and he is still angry that you "aren't treating him old enough" and is angry at himself at making you sad."

"Am I right?" Kai slowly looked at Chanyeol than back to Suho and nodded while Chanyeol had a blank face, but his eyes were big and wide.

"So now that you two know what's wrong, I'm going to leave and let you talk about this. Myself and the other 3 members are going to go out to eat, we know what you like so we'll bring you back some food."

Suho walked out of the room and down the hall to get the other members ready to go.

Suho and the members had gotten back hours ago but the food they brought back was untouched. Suho, being the mama he is at heart, decided to check on them. But when he got to the door he stopped, because Suho knows what they were doing. Silently he got closer and the door opened, just a bit so Suho could see inside,

Kai and Chanyeol were under the covers (thankfully) but Suho could see Chanyeol long pale arm out of the covers gripping the bed, and then Kai's tanned hand slipped out and took hold of Chanyeol's, gripping tight, and soon Chanyeol was gripping harder and his back was arching and Kai was leaning down to kiss Chanyeol and-

Suho backed away, embarrassed, but with a knowing smile.

No wonder Chanyeol was Kai's number one fanboy.