Sex

While you're on your break you give me a call asking me to meet you at yours when you're finished at work which I agree to. I haven't seen you all week so I'm really excited to see you as I've missed you. I end up arriving at the apartment early so your housemate lets me in and then tells me his going to work. As I've now got the apartment to myself I decide to strip myself down to my underwear and bra to surprise you for when you get home as I knew you weren't far off. I decide to go lay on your bed reading when I hear the front door start to open indicating that your home. You have no idea that I got here before you so when you walk into your room and see me laying on your bed in my underwear and bra you get a bit of a shock and ask when I had gotten there. Over getting over your shock you come over to the bed and give me a kiss and cuddle before telling me that your gunna go have a quick shower. I had just heard the shower turn on when I decided that I was too horny to wait for you to get out so I decide that I'm gunna join you so I do. Your back is facing the door when I walk in so you have no idea that I've joined you until you feel my arms wrap around your waist and feel my naked breasts pressed up against your back.

You turn around and wipe some hair out of my face before spinning me around to put me under the water before grabbing my face in both of yours hands. You kiss me softly at first before kissing me more passionately. You kiss me slightly harder before letting go of my face and slowly starting to kiss down the left side of my neck, nipping and sucking slight too. You know not to leave hickeys in places visible when clothed so I don't have to worry about that. Slowly moving back up to my lips you give me a slight peck before repeating the neck action on the right side of my neck before telling me this was an amazing surprise. You slightly push me away before telling me to get dried and meet him in bed which I eagerly do. I don't have to wait long before you join me in bed by surprising me and gently jumping on top of me kissing me in the process.
You start to repeat the neck action on both sides but this time moving lower and sucking my nipple into your mouth, sucking hard too making me let out a soft moan. You move to the other nipple and repeat the same action as you did to the other side. Although this time you bring one of your hands down to my clit and rub circles on it with your finger before dipping one of your fingers in my hole but not too much, just enough to tease me and make me moan. Deciding that you had teased me enough you role to the side and tell me it's time to sleep which I protest. You turn your back on and pretend to sleep.
I get frustrated as I've been horny all day and waiting for you to get home so I decide that I'm going to get it from you whether you take control or I do but it's looking like that I'm gunna have to take control. I turn around and press my front against your back so you feel my naked breasts against your naked back while wrapping my arm around your waist. I slowly rub my hand up and down your chest, raking my nails slightly. I move my hand down to your cock which is slightly hard, I wrap my hand around your cock and slowly start moving my hand up and down forcing you to let out a soft moan which I don't think you meant for me to hear but I do. I then stop and tell you to turn over and cuddle me which you can't argue with as you love my cuddles. Now that you're on your back I quickly straddle you before you can turn back over. You then ask me what I'm doing so I bend down and start to kiss the left side of your neck leaving little nibbles and wet kisses before moving to the other side of your neck and repeating the same action. This time though I continue you kissing down your chest and stomach making my way down to your cock which has hardened more. I grab your cock in my hand again starting the slow movements of my wrist like before but this time getting slightly fast as I go. I then lean down and give the tip of your cock a slight kiss before licking the underneath from the base to the tip, while I'm at the time I suck on it slightly running my tongue over as I suck. At this point you're hard as a rock so I starting sucking hard on the tip before slowly moving my head up and down. I then let go as I need to breath before going back down and deep-throating you as much as I can before moving up and down again but this time faster before slowly down again. I'm so wet by this point that it's running down my leg and dripping all over your bed and leg. Deciding that you've had enough teasing I make my way up to your lips where I give you a kiss before grabbing your cock in my hand and slowly start to lower myself down making both of us moan and you to grab my waist. I lower myself down more so I'm fully impaled on your hard as fuck cock. I start off by bouncing slowly before slowly speeding up.

You then decide you've had enough of me being in charge so you grab my waist and raise me up until just the tip is inside me before slamming me back down where you hit my g-spot making me scream. You do that a few more times before pulling me off of you and chucking me on the bed next to you before you get on top of me and slam yourself back inside of me hard and fast making me scream yet again. You tell me your getting close so you speed up a bit more so you can make me cum at the same time which works. You also move your hand down between us to rub small, soft circles over my clit bringing me closer and closer to cumming. You slam into me once before I scream I'm cumming and the gush all my juices all over your hard cock. You yell out an Oh fuck before pulling out quickly and letting go all over my tits before falling onto the bed next to me and pull me into a hard and passionate kiss while telling me that you are so glad I came over and surprised the way I did.