Chapter 2

She started crying as soon as she told me what those terrible beings had done to her. They had spread so many rumours about Brenda; that she was incapable of doing anything in life which is why she was just a 'housewife'. No one bothers about what all she had went through when taking the decision of leaving her job. Not even her husband, Will. Unfortunately, she continued to cry until Will's mother came to make Brenda understand to not take everything to the heart. Why does Brenda tolerate such people? Why? 

Well, I didn't feel the urge to be able to speak,as Brenda answered that on her own. She came to me after a little while.  "You must be thinking why I don't say anything to these people, right Sunshine?" she said. After a pause she said, "People aren't either black or white. It is also true that they do have black and white in them, but black and white are made from different colours. And each colour defines them." She paused. And I tried to remember about the time when she had first said that to me. Oh! It was when she had first watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. "Yes, she said. I just watched that movie again! But, what I said does not go for Umbridge. Also, I felt so sad when Sirius died!" She sounded so happy whenever she saw any Harry Potter movie or read any of the books, and that made me happy. But, I still do not believe in every human being has different colours in them. I truly believe that people like Umbridge do exist.

Now, that the incident about the rumours had occurred a few weeks ago, Brenda feels much better. She doesn't care about any rumour or what people say and she is trying to be happy with her family...

                                                                                  ~~~~~