No ⒊

No [Cupid's Arrow]

Susanne (/Su-zayne/)
Bre

Once I got home, I was way passed tired. But, I was doing my homework before going to bed. Leah on the other hand was on the floor playing GTAV on her PlayStation 4.

The console was on the side of her room, as the flat screen TV was on mines. So, while she was in middle of her game I grew annoyed by the sound of her gaming, I couldn't focus on my homework. So, I got up walking over and switching off the power switch as she looked up at me wide-eyed, "Really, nigga?!"

"Yes!" I growl crossing my arms, "You're too loud! Go to the living room or something."

"Nigga! I had on headpho—!"

"Bre! You got any snacks? I'm hungry." Barged in my sister as we both looked over at her pissed.

Her eyes widened and she slowly backed out shutting the door behind her. I then glared back at Leah, until I heard a really loud high-pitched squeal followed by Susanne walking back in.

"Bre, can I talk to you for a second?" She grabbed my wrist then quickly dragged me out.

"Who is that?!" She asked excitedly once we were outside my door.

"Uh... Leah? She just moved in last night. Well, you was sleep..." I laughed before noticing how excited she was, "Hollup? Don't tell me that's the gir—"

"Yes! Yes, she is!" She squealed excitedly, "She's so fineee~"

"Well, I wouldn't say fine..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Can we switch rooms?!" She asked with a puppy dog face.

"I already tried to, mom said ain't no way." I groaned as she frowned, "Really?! Well, hurry up and introduce me!" She squeals pushing me back in as I rolled my eyes.

"Aye, you!" I called over to Leah as she took out her earphones. "My sister wanna talk with you."

She looked up and smiled at the sight of Susanne which made me feel kinda strange...

"About this morning..." My sister started off, "I just wanted to say thank you, again."

"You blew your nose?" Leah asked causing me to shake my head.

"No, silly." She giggled. "I washed it already, so I'll give it back later. My name's Susanne."

"My name's Leah." Leah answers.

"My name's Bre." I butt in with a cutesy girly voice, "I'm not a bridge you can use to flirt with each other!" I snap removing Susanne's grip on my shoulder as I withdrew back to my desk to complete my homework.

"It's nice meeting you, though." Leah says to Susanne before going back to what she was doing herself. Which was sitting at her own desk; planting?

 Which was sitting at her own desk; planting?