[26]

Yoongi stood on top of his school. He had been there for a while now. But it was after school when he entered, so all the students and teachers had left.

He hadn't dared to look at his phone, not even to see if anyone was messaging him or caring.

Yoongi had locked himself in his room for days. He closed the blinds and didn't come out, That was, until now.

The reason, after reading the last note taehyung had sent him. A few minutes later he heard a bang come from his brothers room. He ran to the room, opened the door.. His brother and his only family member had just ended his life, blood covering the wall and gun still held is his hand. The neighbours had called the police and took yoongi's brother away. He was left. Left by himself. The horrible images of his brother with a hole in this head repeating and repeating.

Now he stood at the top of the school, where he's been for a few hours. Debating to jump or not....

He kept thinking of taehyung.
Taehyung, being the only thing stopping his feet from the jump to his death.
He loved the smile taehyung had, he loved his laugh, and he loved taehyung more then anyone.

Yoongi fell to the floor on the roof top, his face being drenched in tears and his voice cracking as he wailed out cries.

He felt weak. He began questioning why he didn't jump when his eye sight wasn't blurry.

After a few minutes yoongi feels his phone start to vibrate. He lifts his head. He thought he left it.
His hand reaches into his pants pocket, taehyung was calling him.

He ignores it.

Once it called out, he decided to read the messages and phone calls he has received. Reading back how sad and worried he was making taehyung and his friends.

Taehyung's phone number returns to yoongi's screen.

He ignores it.

Again, it left the screen.

Yoongi began to cry again. Taehyung sent a message, saying that he wishes he would pick up because he's worried and hopes he is okay, sending the message with 'I love you yoongi xx'

Then taehyung calls again.

Yoongi stares at the phone.

Then slides it open. He hesitantly raises the phone to his ear.

"Y-yoongi? Is that you picking this up?" Taehyung says surprised.

Yoongi sniffs then answers "y-yeah"

Taehyung bursts into tears. Yoongi feels really bad by this point.

"I-I'm so h-happy you're alive, I t-thought you were d-dead!" He cries to yoongi.

"I'm sorry taehyung" yoongi says with a horrible feeling in his gut

"Why?...Yoongi, all I care about is if you're okay" taehyung replies.

"B-because I made you cry"

"Hehe it's ok" taehyung answers "where are you right now yoongi?" He adds on.

"At school.."

"Huh? What are you doi-.. where a bouts?" Taehyung asks

".....t-the roof"

"I'll be there soon, do you want me to stay on the phone?"

"I don't care"

"I'm staying in the phone then"