3

*Mark's POV

I wanted to hug him and kiss him so much and scream 'YES', but I didn't do that.
"Uhm...Well...I don't...I don't know...Maybe....uhm...no..I'm sorry" I said. I was ready to cry because I never believed that he would ever ask me on a date, and now that he did I just rejected him. I really wanted to accept it but... I didn't want Mark to be hurt, not after what happened last time..
"Oh...Ok! It's fine.." He said and he pulled me in for a hug. He was so sad, I even heard him sobbing...Shit...I hurt my hero, my love, my everything!...I hugged him back carefully because I'm stronger than him as you know why. After about 10 minutes I was ready to go back home. Before I go he said that he would call me and I said 'Ok', then I went back home.
I walked through the hall of my house to go to my room but Java grabbed me and asked if everything was ok. How did she know that I was sad?
"Hey Alisa, are you alright?"
"Yeah, why not to be?"
"Well, Mark called a second ago and he was asking for you. I think he was sad because the tone of his voice sounded...hurt.." I wanted to go back to Mark and hug him so much after what Java said... My poor little baby... And all of that because I'm stupid.. But I really don't want something bad happen to him..
"Oh...Well, I'll call him and let you know"
"Alrighty" She said and I walked to my room. I grabbed my phone and called Mark.
-M for Mark A for Alisa-
M: "Hello?"
A: "Hey Mark, Alisa here."
M: "Oh hey!"
A: "So.. you wanted to call me. Too late I did" I said giggling. "What happened?"
M: "Oh yeah...Well it may sound rude...Because you denied the date but...Wanna go for a walk at the beach instead? Nothing about date."
A: "Uhm...Sure! Why not?! I'd love a walk at the beach."
M: "Alright! Whenever you're ready to go give me a call."
A: "Sure Mark!"
M: "Alright! See ya later then. Buh-byeee!!"
A: "Bye Mr.Goof!" I said and we both laughed then we hang up. I was so excited about that date! Wait what?! No! That's not a date! Get that out of my head stupid brain! Mark said 'Not a date' I said 'No' when he asked me...Ugh!..I'm so confused...I mean, he likes me, I like him. I need him... Should I ask him when we'll be at the beach? I think I will!..

*Mark's POV

"Bye Mr.Goof!" She said giggling and I laughed, then we hang up. I was happy that she wanted to hang out because she refused to go on a date. Anyway, at least she wants to, that's what matters!
God damn...I need her, I want her to be mine. There's no way to accept it if I ask her to be my girlfriend. But at least we are still friends and I'm glad for that. But...wait, I don't care! She will probably get mad at me but I don't care! When we'll be at the beach I'm going to ask her!!

-time skip after 3 hours-

Hmm... Alisa hasn't call me yet, maybe she forgot? I don't know I'll wait for her. I checked my phone and I had a notification on Twitter. It was a photo from Alisa on her t-shirt and jeans, the caption was saying: "Getting ready to hang out with my boo!♡" I smiled and liked the photo. She's so freaking beautiful. Wait, have I said that she's hot?.. Well, heh.. yeah she is! Her look, that sexy look he gives me sometimes. Is just... well, I don't know how to describe it. From the first time I saw her I loved her. Anyway, she'll probably call me in any minute now, so I should better dress up. I wore a 'V' dark blue t-shirt and my black shorts. I remembered that she said that I look hot when I wear them so I did wear them. I grabbed my home and car keys and went outside and I locked the door behind me. I wasn't waiting for more than 2 minutes and I saw her coming to me.
"Hey!" She said with sweet voice
"Ey! So, we can go now."
"Alrighty" She said and I opened the car door of her side to seat.
"Oh, what a gentleman!"
"Everything for you hun!" I said giggling. I sat on my side opened the radio and started the car.
"So..." She said.
"Hm?"
"Uhm...for how long will we be there?"
"Uhm...as long as you want to. Have you planned anything and don't wanna be late?"
"Well..yeah"
"Oh...well, what is it?"
"I'm going to meet a guy that knew him for so long. He is so cute and sweet with me. I think I'll make the move and ask him right away. Do you think he will deny?.." When she said that, I broke inside...I knew that something would go wrong...Shit...I lost her...
"What?! Of course no! He's going to accept it I swear! He will be so lucky then with you! Because you're such an amazing person and I bet everyone would be jealous for that guy since you're going to ask him! I'm even kinda jealous" I said giggling to seem like I was joking. I wanted to stop the car and turn back home... I don't wanna lose her...
"Ok, well..."
"What?"
"Wanna know how he look like?"
"Uh, sure! Show me."
She picked out her phone from her pocket and show him to me... and... What?! She show me! She came closer to my ear and whispered:
"That's how he looks" And then she kissed my cheek. I stopped the car and kissed her softly on the lips. I cant believe it! I wanted to ask her but she did! Well, she didn't ask me but I don't care now! My God.. I'm so happy! She made me feel so happy with what she did!
"I loved you since the first time I saw you" We both said together the same time. Then our eyes wide open, looking each other with a weird look. But I don't mean weird in a bad way. No, we both loved that! Then I kissed her again, she kissed me back too and I started the car again.
"Mark?.." She said
"What is it princess?"
"I want to tell you something but please don't be mad at me. Because I really love you and that will probably change the way you feel about me. But I'm serious, I don't love you about that!"
I raised my eyebrows and said:
"Love me about what?"
"Well, I know that you're 'Markiplier' but please, please believe me. I would never love someone because he's famous! God no! I really do love you and I know that may sounds wrong but please believe me Mark.."
I wasn't mad at her! I would never be mad at her!
"Be mad at you?! Don't even think that! I would never be mad at you! I love you and I do believe you! Don't worry for that. I mean yeah I may be famous and stuff but...you know, that makes me feel weird. Because everywhere I go I meet fans. I mean yeah that's the sweetest thing to be loved from someone who just watches you through a screen but, you know what I mean I think.."
"I do. I completely understood what you mean." She said. And then goes silence. Well, she knew who I am. She knows everything, so I don't think I have to explain her anything. After about 1 hour later, I looked at her. She had fell asleep. She's so cute when she's asleep. Like a little baby.

-time skip after 30 minutes-

After about 30 minutes we were there. At the beach.
"Alisa?.." I said whispering. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me.
"What is it?.."
"We are here, sweety"
"Good, but can I ask you something?"
"Hit me"
"You love me right? No matter what or who I am" She said. I gave her a confused look. What did she mean about that? Is something that she don't wants me to know?
"I'll never stop loving you honey, whatever is that you don't want me to know or you want to." I said and kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed me back and then we went out of the car. I love her so much! We started walking and talking about different stuff. After a bit I felt my phone buzzing through my pocket. I checked out to see who was calling me. It was Wilford, my brother.

-M for Mark W for Wilford-
M: "Hello?"
W: "Who is she?"
M: "Who is who?"
W: "Who is the girl that is walking with you at the beach?"
M: "H-how do you know?..."
W: "Turn around.."

A/N
So, I know that this chapter took forever and im sorry for that. I just didn't have so much time 'cause of school and also I couldn't find any ideas, I don't know why XD. Also im sorry if the chapters are short, I'll try and make them bigger. Yeah, anyway, hope you enjoyed that chapter. Now im working on the 4th :P. See ya there~♡