Ticci Toby X Reader ((lemon)) ;3

(e/c)= eye color
(f/c)= favorite color
(s/l/h)= short or long hair
(h/c)= your hair color
(s/c)= skin color

Um i think thats all ... Any ways on with this story X3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You layed on your bed reading a Ticci Toby Lemon . You giggled and blushed when your got to the lemon part but still held your nose just incase of a nose bleed. You finished the lemon sighing, -if he was real- You thought blushing and sighing more getting off your bed n grabbing your (f/c) towel. You dicided to take a long shower. Going to the bathroom you turn on the water and put your face up to it. You grab the soap thinking -don't drop the soa- .... You dropped it . looking around thinking - NO ONE RAPE ME PLEASE!!- you quickly picked it up still looking around. You then proceeded to clean your self humming to This Is Gospel. (trust meh is a gud song X3)

Ticci Toby's POV
I just broke into this house and now looking around. I stop to see a picture of a beautiful girl around my age with (l/s/h) , (h/c) hair and bright (or dark) (e/c) eyes. I smile picking up the picture and looking at it closly when I hear water. "Hmm *tic*" I go upstairs quietly and into her room. I walk in and see a light on her phone and read "Ticci Toby... Lemon *tic*" I blush and smirk . "This *tic* could be fun" I say sitting on her (f/c) bed.
Your POV
*grabs the closest shampoo bottle likes its a microphone an starts to sing out loud * this is gospel for the fallen ones locked away in a permanent slumber assembling their philosophies from pieces of broken memories *hums*.( from panic at the disco ~ their an awesome band X3)
Ticci Toby POV
"She has a *tic* beautiful voice" I say laying on her bed.
Wat ever point of view XD idk anymore
10-20 mins passed and you finally got out drying yourself off and then going back to your room. Toby just sat on your bed waiting for you with a big smirk. You walk in and just stand there in awe. Toby stared at your body smirking and taking off the mouth guard smirking licking his lips staring at your kinda exposed body. You blushes darkly "uuuh..." You say speechless. Toby stands up holding your phone shaking it a little. You blush darker remembering you were reading a lemon about him. Toby says "interesting story *tic* you were reading *tic*" he twitched and smirked as he took off his goggles and walking up to you wrapping his arms around your waist. "I would think for *tic* sure you would prefer jeff... *tic* I still don't understand how *tic* people think he's a sex god *tic*" toby sighs. You look into his eyes smiling "pft, I don't either but I prefer you" you wrapped your arms around his neck blushing. He smirks "whats your *tic* name?..." . "Oh yeah " you chuckled "it's (y/n) " . he smiles "what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he kisses you passionately. You kiss back with out hesitating , your towel drops forgetting that your naked. Toby breaks the kiss and stares at your body smirking and twitching. "Well this isn't fair *tic* " he pushes you gently on the bed and starts stripping him self one by one off with his clothes as you watch getting wetter.
He gets to his boxers and stops smirking at you cause theres already a tent there. You blush darkly as he climbs ontop of you an kisses you. You kiss back as you feel his tounge gluide across your bottom lip askimg for entrance. You open up and he explores your mouth tasting you. Once he found your tounge you both tounge wrestled for dominance. You , not liking to lose, faught back and won dominance. To his surprise you flipped him over making you ontop started going down leaving kisses and started sucking, licking, and biting on his neck leaving love marks . He moaned sexily "mmm... *tic* (y-(y/n)" . you smirked and continued, then you got an idea. (and a dirty one of i must say X3 )
You stopped and he started to whimper. "W-why did *tic* you stop?" he asked. You only smirked and looked into his eyes as you started to grind slowly on his member slightly moaning yourself. "Beg " you say smirking wider and going even slower but harder. He bites his lip sexily and moans "(y-(y/n) i-I want y-you... *moans* I w-want *tic* to feel you" he said blushing darkly as he grabs you and trades places with you and gently sucks on your neck then bites down hard as you moan loudly. He messaged your left breast while sucking on the other one hard. And then switching doing the same to the other breast making you moan more. He gets up and pulls down his boxers and his member pops out and signals you to suck it. You get on your knees and grabbing it and licking the tip. He moans grabbing a hand full of your (h/c) hair and pushes your head bobbing up and down fast deep throating a little. He continues until he SPLUGES! In your mouth ( MDE refernce XD) and you swallow every drop of it . he smiles in satifaction as he puts his member as your entrance rubbing it making you even wetter. You moan as he pounds it in, you scream his name in pleasure as he continues to pound into you. He grabs a leg and puts it over his shoulder pounding deeper . You scream as he hits your g-spot , toby smirking and continues to pound that same area as you both moan loudly. Feeling the knot getting tighter in your gut, you try to tell toby your close "T-toby... Ngh... Im *moans* c-los-" he cuts you off imbetween moans and pants , "m-me...*tic* too" . A couple more thrust and you both came. Toby slid himself out of you and rolled off of you and pulled you ontop and hugs you tightly to his chest. "I love you" you say as you kiss his cheek and lay your head on his chest. " I Love *tic* you too (y/n) " he kisses your forehead as you guys drift off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
X3 yay i finished my first lemon and in one day .... I have no life XD what ever... Eh... I could have done better tho ...meh \(=.=)/.... Hope you enjoyed this my childrens of darkness \(°₩°)/ bubye X3