Goodbye, Felix

I woke up in the morning and got out of bed. I took out my luggage bag and started to pack. It took me almost half an hour to pack. I then put on some sandals and didnt change out of my pjs. I went out the door and went to Felix's house. I rang his doorbell and he came to the door. As soon as he saw me, a smile appeared on his face. He didnt say anything, he just gave me a hug.
"Y/N, please don't go" he said giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Felix, I'm sorry, but the puppy dog eyes won't work this time, bro" We both burst out laughing. He gave me another hug. "I'll see ya in a little bit, I have to go change and put my luggage in the car" I waved goodbye and he waved goodbye. I went inside my house and changed. I then my luggage inside the car outside along with my mom and dad's. My mom and dad came outside. Felix came from his house. I gave him a tight hug. "Goodbye, Felix" I said my eyes filling with tears. "Goodbye, Y/N" His eyes were filling with tears as well. I got in the car and so did my mom and dad and we drove away to the airport. I can't believe I wasn't going to see my best friend for a long, long time.

Felix's POV

My eyes flooded with tears as they drove away. I can't believe I wasn't going to see my best friend for a long, long time. I couldn't take it. She is my best friend. I need her. And I'm sure she needs me. I rushed home and dashed through the door. I ran to the kitchen and to my mom. "Mom" "Yes, Felix" she said as she was cutting some vegetables. "Can we go to the U.S?"

Y/N's POV

We got the the airport and they scanned our passports. Our plane was coming in 15 minutes. After that time passed we got on plane. I can't believe I'm not going to see Felix I thought to myself. The plane trip is going to be long, so I took a nap.

Time skip: At the U.S

Hey guys! Sorry for I left you off there! I will be updating soon! Until then, see ya!:D