Chapter 1: Friends

We sat sat in the back of every class we had together and talked and talked.Every teacher knew our names from the first day.Every time we walk in they call us Bonnie and Clyde.We were just inseparate-able.It seemed crazy how fast we became so close in 2 weeks.

*1 Month Later*

It's been a month and 2 weeks since me an Justin met.People always thought that we were boyfriend and girlfriend because of all the time we spent together.But we were just really close friends.We never really saw ourselves being together.We always thought it was weird.Until one of us fell Inlove with someone else.

Justin started going out with Chloe.He always talked about her,how amazing she was,how pretty she was.He even asked me if it was okay if he went out with her.It never came to mind at the time that I had any feelings for him more then a friend until I saw them together..He started bailing on me when we were suppose to hang out with each other.He would always tell me how sorry he was,and that he'll make it up to me and what not,but he never did.It seemed like I lost my other half to my best friend.But I guess it didn't matter at the time.I just decided to do my own thing and live my life,and try to let go of Justin for awhile

*2 Months Later*

It seems like forever since Justin and I have talked or even hung out.Even though we see each other everyday in class we don't even talk or give each other eye contact.Its like we don't exists to one another anymore.He basically spends all his time with Chloe now.Until today I asked her if we could hang out for a little bit so we could talk since Justin has football practice.

*After School*

"We haven't talked in like forever! How have you been??Ive missed you bunches!" Chloe said excitedly "You know just trying to focus on school as stuff" I told her. "Well I think you've had enough of school for awhile now.You should start hanging out with Justin and I so we could catch up on what we've been missing out" she said "I don't want to feel like the third wheel though,you know with you guys being boyfriend an girlfriend and all." I said jealously "You won't be the third wheel I promise." she said smiling I thought for a minute if I should.But what if the old feelings for him come back,then things will get all awkward and then i'll lose both of my best friends..Is that a chance I'm willing to take?