George

"Arrg" you grumble.The boy with the defined cheekbones and fangs looks back at you and kneels down to help you pick the books you dropped "Sorry lov" "Oh it's fine " you say you stare in his hazel eyes "Uh hello?" he said wondering why you were creepily starring at him "Oh sorry" you said blushing he was really cute and sweet for a teddy boy "Would you like to go out to eat?" he asked shyly "Yes of course!" you said. It was a little fast but you couldn't resist "Gear!" He said less embarrassed. Later that night you got all fancy and so did he! "Wow, you look great!" He said "Thanks" you blushed. The waiter took your order you ordered a salad while George ordered a big sandwich. "So... I don't even know your name!" You say " "Oh yeah" he said blushing " Uh my name is George, what's yours?" " Y.N" " What a beautiful name you blush you pay the check and leave. He walks you to your house " Y.N, I know we just met today but I really think that if we we to be in a relationship it would really go far Y.N will you be my girlfriend?" You gasp and tear up a little "Yes, of course" you kiss him on the lips and thank him for the night you got to experience together.

Hello... Um well plz read meh story's!   peace and love hare Krishna brackets your a swine.