Jack's pain

I was in the ambulance and I was in so much pain like you can't believe! EMT: "Sean how are you doing?" *pain voice* "IT'S HURTS LIKE HELL!!" *sceams in pain* EMT: "Ok just relax and we are almost at the hospital." *10 mins later* We are the hospital now and they took me to the back room. I heared a knock on my door, it was the doctor. Doctor: "Hi Mr. McLoughlin my name is Steve, I have to ask you some questions." "I can't because I am waiting for a friend of mine." "Mr.McLoughlin this can be very serious." *phone rings in the hallway* Nurse: Dr.Steve it is for you!" Dr.Steve: "Ok coming! I will be right back Mr. McLoughlin." I stuck here without anybody else here. The doctor walked back in. Dr.Steve: "Mr. McLoughlin we have to take blood from you and then you have to get a catscan and a x-ray on your leg." "Ok Dr.Steve." I have to wait until Mark and Bob and Wade and Aaron gets here. (Text message) Mark: we are going to be there in 5 minutes. I smiled. (relpys) Ok Markimoo. The doctor walked back in. Dr.Steve: " Are you ready Mr.McLoughlin?" "ya I am ready." Dr.Steve took me to the x-ray room. Nurse Betty: "ok Mr. McLoughlin out your leg here." (yes the characters I am using is from Jack's happy wheels videos😂) I did what I was asked to do. ~10 mintues passed~ Nurse Betty: "ok you are done." Dr.Steve took me back to my room and to my surprise Mark and Bob and Wade and Aaron were there.
~Mark's P.O.V~
"Jack!" *hugs Jack* I looked up at Jack he was smiling at me. Bob: "Jack do you know what are your tests says yet?" Jack shook his head and I was helping him back into the bed. Dr.Steve: "Your x-ray are back Mr.McLoughlin." Jack:"so what they say?" The pointed at the x-ray and showed us where Jack broke his leg. Bob:"omg!" Wade: "That is terrible!" Aaron:"It bad now but it could been a lot worst then it is now Jack." Jack: "ya I guess." Dr.Steve: "Ok everyone out of the room." Everyone started to leave but I held back, I turned around it was Jack holding my hand. Jack: "Mark stay with me please." I knew that Jack was pain so I stay with him while the nurse took his blood. Nurse Betty: "ok Mr.McLoughlin you done." The nurse left and closed the curtain. Jack was looking at me like he wanted to say something. "Jack is there bothering you?" Jack: "well ya there is Mark." I looked at Jack worried. "Can you tell me Jack?" Jack: "I really, I really..."*blushing bright red* I looked at Jack's face it was bright red. "how about you can ask into question Jack maybe that might help you?" Jack:" ok, *deep breath* if you liked a person for long time and don't know if they like you back." *blushing more red* "Well the person you like should know how they feel about you first." *Jack smiled and I smiled back* "Jack." Jack:"yes Mark?" "I really liked..*blushing light red* Jack: "Mark you don't have to say any words." The Irish man said to me. I smiled and then the Irish man smiled and before I knew it I was kissing Jack!!! The others walked in to see is kissing. Wade: "Mark..Jack?" I pulled away from the kiss. "Yes wade?" Bob:"are you guys.....you know." Jack nodded his head happily. Aaron: "Septiplier Away!!" The doctor comes in the room with the blood results. Dr.Steve: "Everything is normal so you are free to go home." *the nurse wraps a cast around Jack's leg. Dr.Steve: "You have to stay in the hospital for a day before going home Mr.McLoughlin." Jack:"ok Dr.Steve."
Cliffhanger!!
Is Jack and Mark going to tell Ken and pewds and Ken about them or going to be a huge fight between Jack and Mark?
Sorry for not updating for so long!