Knowing

As I stared into the night sky I realized something, I didn't have to be treated like this anymore...

I Alice Northman, age 15, have an abusive father, drug-dealing mother, and a drug addict sister. I on the other hand don't have that kind of stuff wrong with me. I just have some disorders....

I have anxiety disorder, bi-polar disorder, panic disorder, personality disorder, and of course depression. Well along with those disorders I have dyslexia, ADHD, and a tad bit ADD.

I have had dyslexia, ADHD, and ADD since I was three. The others I have just been diagnosed with in the past 4-5 years.

Before anyone asks...YES I HAVE FRIENDS!! No I don't have a boyfriend, BUT I do have a crush. His name is Julian Crine. He is also my best friend. Hence the reason he doesn't know I have a crush....

Along with Julian I have a best friend names Alayna Caldwell who has been there for me since day one. Now that I think about it I kind of live at her house...OH YEA! Did I mention my other best friend is Alayna's twin? Well she is. Her name is Alecia. Alayna and Alecia Caldwell.

Alayna and Alecia are the only ones who know about Julian...

I know what your thinking. Oh her life isn't that bad. She sounds like a normal teenage girl.

Well your about to find out my actual life. My life away from Alecia, Alayna, and Julian. My life at the place I'm supposed to call 'Home'.