commitment

Marcus POV
TIME SKIP A WEEK

I woke up to my best friend curled up against me. his head was laying blissfully against my bare chest with one arm around my torso and the other under his head, he looked so calm so peaceful. ever since we started this fake boyfriend thing I've felt nothing but happiness. I've questioned my sexuality before, its not a new thing. but this time it was different. I had a positive feeling I was finding out something about myself that I never noticed before... The first time I question it I was in 8th grade, my gay best friend and I were inseparable. We hung out constantly and we would always have sleepovers. but one time we were invited to a party. point blank we both got really fucking drunk and I kissed him. but it wasn't like any kiss, I felt something that time. I knew I wasn't straight, I knew that for a fact. but I've been questions weather I'm bi or just straight up gay as fuck. I snapped out of it when I felt Tyler move a but closer to me. 'Hey marky' I smiled and kissed his forehead. He smiled in return, a subtle blush appearing on his cheeks as he cuddled back into my chest. 'Marcus what are you thinking about? I can literally hear the wheels in your head turning' he said with a concerned look. 'It's nothing to worry about' I said with a smile as I gave him a peck on the lips. still slightly concerned he got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I followed him shortly after. I started thinking again I thought that I might have an actual crush on my best friend. I didn't want to admit it because I didn't want it to effect our friendship, that was far more important than any relationship. 'hey I'm going to get some coffee and bagels do you want anything specific?' I told him a couple of things as he walked out the door. It was now just me in our apartment. •RANDOM A/N THEIR ROOMMATES JUST SO YOU DONT GET CONFUSED• i started imagining being in an actual relationship with Tyler. Being able to call him babe and baby but in a boyfriend way, make out with him as boyfriend bc lord knows he was a great kisser. I caught myself smiling and blushing. I herd the door open and I'm came a Tyler Oakley with panara bread bagels and Starbucks coffee. 'Why are you blushing babe?' He asked as my face started turning a deeper shade of red. 'Oh just thinkin bout stuff' 'is that so?' He said with a smirk as he slowly walked closer to me. he slowly sat next to me on the couch and we just stared at each other. No words were spoken no movements just eye contact and slow peaceful breathing. I felt at ease. He slowly leaned towards me and planted a soft kiss on my lips the second he  backed away i moved forward attaching our lips again. He smiled into the kiss deepening it which drove me crazy. i slid my tongue across his bottom lip begging for entry, sooner or later he allowed me in hour hearts beating fast and mouths moving in harmony. everything was perfect. everything was dream worthy. he broke the kiss off with a giggle as i smiled back at him. 'Okay after that there's no way you're straight' I gave him a smirk as I held him in a long calm embrace.