Leaving Home

"You heard me, Aurora." The stallion let out a small sigh.Aurora smiled, shaking her head."Is this payback for all those pranks I'v been pulling?" The mare looked Aurora in the eyes."We're serious.Listen, we know you're smart...But, you need friends.All you ever talk to are your books...We think it would b e best if you moved to Ponyville."

Aurora's eyes started to water.She couldn't believe what she was hearing."Bu-But, what about you guys?" Aurora asked, concern in her voice."We'll be fine on our own.Trust me.We already packed your bags.We aren't taking 'no' for an answer." the stallion said, levitating two bage in front of Aurora.The mare's eyes started to water."Bye....Aurora..." Aurora looked down, as the mare kissed her on the forehead."We'll miss you...Spread the family name, Borealis..." The stallion smiled weakly.Aurora nodded, levitaing her bags beside her."Bye..." She started to trot off, before she could be caught crying.

She didn't understand the sudden event, but knew there was nothing she could do about it.Though, she wasn't the only pony in the Frozen North, she knew there weren't many around her area.So, she trotted off into the night, unaware of the aurora in the night sky.She didn't realize, that after all those years of making one every night, that they started doing it on their own.