Thug Cries, Lies, Drugs, And Women.

Shaniyah P.O.V

Hey y'all I'm shaniyah Collins aka niyah😍. I'm 16,  I got a coca-cola shape, and long hair that stops in the middle of my back. I have 2 nieces samyla and latia and one bad nephew Denarious Jr. I have to brothers that's annoying and over protective dee and lee. See lee he that one that gone give u what u want and he don't play when it comes to his little sister. Dee he is just odd but, he don't play when it comes to fam. My daddy he kingpin aka thug. My momma she his queen. She get what she wants and so do we. See lee wife they been married for 5 years. She kinda of crazy but , she say she loves me to death. Dee wife on the other hand I love her that my wife see me and dee share her kml. She bae. They been married for 7 years. Goals. Kml. My momma and daddy been married for  some years ion even no. Mean while, me,my momma ,and Latia was in the grocery store.

Latia- Tete!!!

Me - yes?

Latia- Can I get hot- fries? She says pointing at the box of hot chips.

Me - Yes.

I grabbed the box of chips, and put them in the buggy. My moms was looking at the can food. She found what she was looking for the we went on the back aisle which was the frozen food aisles. I grabbed some pizzas and 2 boxes of hot pockets.

My momma- you no Lee gone kill them hot pockets.

Me- That's why I got too